Nail Delights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexnailnewbie

Reaction score
Hello
Can anyone tell me when the best time to shop online with Nail Delights is as every time i look everything almost is out of stock.
Thanks
Alex

I've noticed this too been looking for months on this site and everytime stock really bad.

I gave up on them ages ago. Really really bad experience. She seems to be having a lot of issues which isnt good but as a customer waiting weeks and not getting your order or a response isnt good either. I had to ring so many times and the only way i got a response was posting on the facebook page:(

I gave up on them ages ago. Really really bad experience. She seems to be having a lot of issues which isnt good but as a customer waiting weeks and not getting your order or a response isnt good either. I had to ring so many times and the only way i got a response was posting on the facebook page:(

I'm afraid this has happened to me also.

I ordered a black lace foil - among other items - back in July and when the order came it had been marked on the form "to follow".

I was happy with that but it is constantly OOS so I emailed and asked if I could have a replacement foil since it had already been paid for.

I've had no response whatsoever and I can never get an answer on the telephone.

Not great I'm afraid :(

It still hasn't arrived

Another bad experience hear. Bad customer services. Two months it took to sort out a problem. Kept saying they had sent something out that I never got. I stopped being polite and got arsey and it magically appears I the post two days later. I would say stay away and find somewhere else to shop x

Oh no! I've ordered from them twice and had mine delivered within a couple of days. But reading this might not be putting another order in! :(

My orders used to come within a few days , my last one took 2 weeks just to be packed and dispatched (i checked the date the PO had stamped on) . Couldnt get any response via email , phone or facebook .Customer service non existent . Sad to say I wont be ordering from them again .

Can't say I've ever had a problem. Communication has always been good too...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't bother with Nail Delights in the end.....however Sparkly Nails.....brilliant and loads of choice! X

Bad experience with nail delight . Never bothered again x

I've noticed the "out of stock" thing, I did actually send an email asking when would a foil be in stock but i got no answer.
If a lot of you are having problems i won't bother, got enough stress going on at the mo, don't need no more!

She was having a baby. This could explain it.

She was having a baby. This could explain it.

Perhaps a message on the website letting people know there might be delays etc, or something along those lines might have helped.

Latest posts

Back