Nail desk lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizz Beauty

Reaction score
Im looking for a lamp for my desk.. can anyone recomend one. please.

do they have a prober name,

I have a fab daylight lamp that is slimline and clamps to the desk. It then has a flexible arm that stretches all the way across the desk and below your eye level. It is the best lamp I have ever had. You can get it from Young Nails but cheaper from Salonserve, you will have to look in their nail catalogue for it as it is not in the normal salon one. You can look at this brocure online. It is not the cheapest lamp in the world but I would not be without mine! :)

Mine have all come from Ikea, I have a strip light one with extending arm and heavy base that sits at the end of my desk and I also have a couple of spot light ones which clamp to my shelves and have swivel heads. All bargain prices.:hug:

I have a fab daylight lamp that is slimline and clamps to the desk. It then has a flexible arm that stretches all the way across the desk and below your eye level. It is the best lamp I have ever had. You can get it from Young Nails but cheaper from Salonserve, you will have to look in their nail catalogue for it as it is not in the normal salon one. You can look at this brocure online. It is not the cheapest lamp in the world but I would not be without mine! :)

Have to agree, it is an excellant lamp not cheap but worth the money....
:)

A Daylight lamp for me too :)

Latest posts

Back