Nail display what do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
DSCN3995.jpg

Rockstar Nail Display.

DSCN3998.jpg

Shellac Nail Display.

DSCN4000.jpg

CND Colour & Effects Nail Display.

What do you all think :) x

I had so much fun doing these but had a little hitch with the rockstar, how do you make the glitter lay flat for a smooth finish?

They look lovely! Which glitters did you use?

To get a smooth finish, either scrub the glitter into the tacky layer of your cured colour with a brush, or if you're doing it sprinkled onto the uncured layer just really gently pat it, then do 2 coats of top coat x

Thanks hunny :D. They are Hunky Dory glitters, you can get them on www.classycrafts.co.uk

They look lovely! Which glitters did you use?

To get a smooth finish, either scrub the glitter into the tacky layer of your cured colour with a brush, or if you're doing it sprinkled onto the uncured layer just really gently pat it, then do 2 coats of top coat x

Looks fantastic!!
I'm doing my colour wheels today, just a quick question:
When doing shellac on a nail display do you use a base coat??
Thanks x

No, no base coat, go straight into your colour x

Love the glitters fee xx
They look very fine, mine seem too chunky! What colours are they I've just looked at the link you poster. Thanx :)

Last edited:
They look fab, with your shellac colours have you layered as some look unfamiliar, loving the bluey toned one, is that purple purple?

Thanks Lovelies :D. im really pleased with them too. No i didnt use a base coat. and all colours arent layered, they are normal shellac colours Left to right: Decadence, wildfire, purple purple, hotski to tchotchke, tutti frutti and moonlight & roses.

Latest posts

Back