Nail drill bit questions

Claire@OBNMK

Can anyone tell me,

1: can i use a drill bit from a different manufacturer than the maker of my drill?

2: If i want to file off gelish off my enhancements (on my own nails), do i need a right handed bit and a left handed bit?

Thankyou xx :hug:

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Not all mandrills fit every drill. I only buy from my manufacturer which is KUPA.

If your drill goes forward and backward then just one bit is all you need not right. Or left handed.

Without knowing the brand of your drill or the spec of the machine it is hard to advise.

Claire@OBNMK

Not all mandrills fit every drill. I only buy from my manufacturer which is KUPA.

If your drill goes forward and backward then just one bit is all you need not right. Or left handed.

Without knowing the brand of your drill or the spec of the machine it is hard to advise.
I was looking at getting the crystal nails Xtreme e-file and their training that goes with it.
Thanks for the telling me about the forward and backward option, I'll have to get in contact with them to find out.

xx

Claire@OBNMK

Just looked, it says "Rotation forward and backward, 0-30.000 continuous revolution "

thanks gigi x