Nail education in Ontario ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi ya guys ... well since reading anns thread about training i have decided i need to kick my own bum and do more education with the nails in the hope to become a master ... long way to go !!!
one problem ! ...... canada has hardly any education places , or if they do i cant find em , i have emailed both CND and AII and had no response yet
so if anyone knows of any education places either creative or ezflow
(am trained with both )

i just wanna do a course grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Dee :)

Have you contacted VHunter on here? She live in Montreal QC Quebec, but I don't know how far away from you that is???

She might be able to help you.

xx

lol yeh thanks hun victoria is in the next province which is prob about an 8 hr drive , :lol:

i need some ontartio geeks , unfortunatly there doesnt seem to be any lol

:lol: Yes, I'm quite a drive away, but it was a nice try:hug:

Regrettably, to my knowledge, there isn't a great deal out your way either (just like here in montreal).
The best advice I can offer you is to take whatever courses are available (usually those offered by the distributors) and add on to them with the tutorials from here, Doug's book, Marian's book & Gigi's.

When you call around, ask for a VERY detailed course breakdown of what exactly is covered. Try to weed out the ones that try to cram multiple systems within 2 or 3 days, and find one that focus's on one system over 3 days or more (although I never found one that was more than 3 days)

BUT you do have Anna Lajourdie in Toronto? Can you go to her? She's good. Doesn't she teach? I can't recall.
Here's her site Polished.ca I Education

I hope this helps!

oh thanks hun thats a site i havent come across , i am moving up to guelp so will be closer to toronto so even better ,
so fa the only course i have found is a masters in spa mani and pedi for opi ... and i really aint to fussed about that grrr its driving me mad !!!

lol yeh thanks hun victoria is in the next province which is prob about an 8 hr drive , :lol:

i need some ontartio geeks , unfortunatly there doesnt seem to be any lol

sorry for the super late response. I have been moving around for the past few months and havnt been on much, but to answer your question
Classique Nail Beauty Supply has some CND and EasyFlow classes. (They are a distributer) They arnt very frequent but whenever they do have I try to attend.
try calling Jennifer at 416-746-7000. theyre having a brisa master class this weekend (dont know how full it is)
in the spring theyre having L&P Master they just had a ezyflow 3d class.
like I said im sorry for the late response and I do hope you get through cause it is really hard in ontario to find education---good education, the classes are always missing me-- or maybe im missing the classes?????
you can try calling Intercosmetics, they are in Mississauga (just out of toronto)
if you found any please let me know, I need some further Edu too...
:rolleyes:
you can PM me if you want my contact info for the sharing of the collected top secret data (nail education in ontario):lol:

Im looking for more education too, its tough in Ontario:eek:

Latest posts

Back