Nail enhancements on toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been asked to do a pedicure and a set of extensions on toes.

I haven't done extensions on toes before and wonder if anyone could give me advice on the best tips to use etc. The system I use on hands is fibreglass.

tracey
Minx Tanning & Nails

prob wont help but i dont do toe extensions i just do hollywood toes with gel and i paint a white tip on.

I do my own but not with tips. I sort of sculpt without using the full form. I trim a bit of form just to lay between the skin and product. As toe nails are fairly flat this works well. Depends on the length of the natural nail and how long the client wants the extensions to be. :)

I wouldn't do nail extensions on toes, due to the damage it can cause by toe nails being too long etc. If a client comes in with a broken toe nail at the corner for example I may use gel & a sculpting form to repair the broken corner but certainly not to extend the length. I do gel (hollywood) toes if requested, but I am now convertine most of my clients onto Minx, the french manicure one looks everybit as good as gel toes IMO and the silver french mani one is stunning. HTH

Latest posts

Back