Nail enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbeauty couture

Reaction score
Hi Geeks advice please , I can do manicure pedicure and Gel nails should I train in enhancements was looking at CND is there much call for this service ????

L&P is still the foundation of all nail enhancement services. It won't be going away! Lol. Sales indicate there are still as many people using it as ever.

Last edited:
Thank you will def consider appreciate ur feedback :)

Geeg is right, the majority of my business is L&P Enhancements. I'd go for it! xx

Thats interesting to know....I had finally decided on the CND naturally + Gel but I might have to reconsider! Would you say gel or L+P make up the bulk of your business? Thanks xx

I'm afraid I only offer L&P so can't really comment on that, any geeks around to advise? ;) xx

The answer to your question will only be meaningful if the person answering offers all systems... We do ... L&p is our largest enhancement category ... Always has been.

Last edited:
Tut! Will have to revise my course then lol Thanks for the advise geeg xx

gemforster - your post has helped answer one of my questions. I was looking at CND Gel only but may have to consider CND Enhance :)

Latest posts

Back