Nail Fetish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a fetish is not a problem, but if you start using it for self gratification involving non interested people it becomes a bit public.....
I find it a bit boring and can deal with sort of thing no problem, but not eveybody feels the same, some people are actually intimidated by this....and the caller gets his rocks off by knowing this.... So this makes it wrong and is just like bullying, making someone feel uncomfortable.....
I have a love and even passion for nails, but I am not gonna go round calling all and sundries and ask them very personal questions.....As for Fetishes there are clubs, associations and websites for this...so let those that must , go there !!!!...

angel.tips said:
You think the nail fetish site has any ideas for nail art ?
probably loads but are they the sort you can sell to 'normal' clients?:D

We have a guy come into the salon who has a nail fetish, he comes in twice a year, at first it kinda freaked the girls out (my salon is in a redlight district, so nuthin much shocks us) eventually jacqui asked him why he was having them done , he came in wearing a suit (very normal looking) he has full length tips put on (without primer) painted bright red, then he goes for a bondage session (he's actually quite an interesting chap) I suggested he has temporary tips applied, but he wants the full salon experience, it's a story told in the salon at times and twice a year some clients are lucky enough to meet him. He looks and acts completly normal and chats amongst the other clients just like anyone else, it took 2 years before he let me do him (i'm a guy). He behaves himself, respects my staff, a good conversationalist and tips well.
It does look a little odd when he leaves the salon with his long red nails.
I once witnessed my mum getting an obscene phonecall and when the guy started heavy breathing my mum just said "can you hurry up, dinners on and the peas are boiling over" (my mum cracks me up) I think it's always better if you can make these kinda people hang up first

nailzoo said:
I once witnessed my mum getting an obscene phonecall and when the guy started heavy breathing my mum just said "can you hurry up, dinners on and the peas are boiling over" (my mum cracks me up) I think it's always better if you can make these kinda people hang up first
pmsl... that's one we can remember for the future :D

suey said:
Okay, all you people with web sites out there be warned!

I had a chap ring me up from America today. He started by complimenting me on the pictures on my web site. My first thought was 'he wants to sell me something', my pictures are a few years old now and not very good!

He then asked if any of the pictures were of my nails, i said they were. He then started asking me, as his breathing got heavier, if i had long nails as he had a nail fetish and could i tell him what colour they were!!! :eek:

Obviously i said he had to ring me on my 0870 number if he wanted to chat any longer :D

So watch out...nail fetish about!

What is happening to you Suey? You seem to be having lots of bad luck with Strange people at the mo :Scared: . Take care Chick x x

Latest posts

Back