Nail foil & water decal application help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyb

Reaction score
Evening everyone. I am not trained in nail art or acrylic or gel nails, so i'm looking to buy decals for real finger nails. I am wanting to know how to apply the decals & foils if possible. What equipment will i need & is top coat ok for over the top or does it require something special?(i've heard top coat can dissolve them). I'm looking to do my nails for Halloween & also a bunch of friends for our Christmas do at work.

Any advice on pointers how to apply them & where to buy them from would be brilliant. I am also looking to apply an animal print to the free edge of real finger nails - again is it possible & how do i apply it???

Thank you, thank you & thank you in advance xx

Rebecca :confused:

Hi,

Foil a skill to master but well worth it.... apply foil adhesive to area you are wanting foil (sometimes better to start with tips of zebra stripes) let dry completley till clear then rub over foil and pull backing swiftly off.

Stickers are simple put in place and seal with top coat (any will do)

Decals depend on what type you use, ours you cut out design and submerge in water for a few seconds, they then slide off the backing, put in place and seal with top coat

No topcoat should dissolve them.

You can add animal print in many ways, paint, stickers or we do snake skin water decals which you can cut down to only do the area you require.

I have sent you a pm about buying

adell

Latest posts

Back