Nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
Hi guys, when sculpting on a form what forms do all you guys prefer, I use cnd pro perfomance forms (I think their called that) they are great no probs although I was just wandering what everyone else used or liked. I have tried the other gold ones not horse shoe ones the other ones and found them awful, wouldnt stick on for long so would do two fingers at a time lol.

Does anyone use the re-usable ones? I did try but found them really poor to sculpt on when being used to such a good form like cnds, I could do it but cnds ones make it easier. is there any good quality ones out there????

Thanks geeks xx

Well that's a very contradictive post if ever I did see one! lol You find it difficult to use other forms because the ones you use now are CND and are really good yet you want to know if there are any good quality ones out there??! :green:
I use mostly CND they're grrrreeeaaat! x

I like CND forms but prefer NSI :D

I use CND Performance forms but for re-usable forms I still have my fabulous Acra-C forms ... and even my years old CND metal Future Forms (anyone remember those?).

CND always for my clients too but I use my heavenly Acra C on myself :green:

They are no longer made :irked: in case you are wondering

I use Young nails, they are good, I have Ezflow ones as well, very similar in shape, slightly thicker :)

Well that's a very contradictive post if ever I did see one! lol You find it difficult to use other forms because the ones you use now are CND and are really good yet you want to know if there are any good quality ones out there??! :green:
I use mostly CND they're grrrreeeaaat! x

Sorry I should of explained I wanted to see if there were other forms on the market that are of a good quality but slightly cheaper or more forms on the roll. I practise like mad every day and obv I use them on my clients so was going to see if I cud maybe use dif ones for practising with, but ones that I can work with lol, as I said tried using the gold ones but they kept peeling off and I got sick of them I started sticking the tabs together with center piece lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back