Nail Fresh to tidy Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarnails

Reaction score
Hello can we use nail fresh to tidy up shellac/smile lines french mani..is it better to use than ip alcohol to tidy up polish errors?

Its advised to use IPA but make sure when doing french that you've done base, then a colour layer and then paint on the French. This will ensure you don't remove any of your base coat which could the adversely affect the Shellac.

Steph xx

Thank you I am having lots of trouble removing the white from the smile line. I dip it in alcohol then wipe brush although it leaves white smudge marks on the colour coat which I then can't seem to really budge off....should I be using alot more alcohol? Do you just wipe it on a lint free pad with ipa alcohol?

Geeg has said in a previous post she uses nailfresh to tidy up. Ive just ordered some to see how much difference it makes compared with IPA x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use nail fresh

I use nail fresh on a lint free pad and then use an old gel brush to tidy up my smile line. I have found this works fine with me.

Lee-Ann xx

Clean your brush with the IPA then wipe the brush dry. If you are getting a lot of smearing make sure your white is applied very thin.

Thank you so much I will give it another try...sorry for all the questions lately there is still so much to learn hehe. Now for the acrylic dramas...=)

I was trained by CND to used D Sperse to tidy smile line when using Shellac and Nail Fresh when using Vinylux. Just make sure after dipping your cleaning brush, to wipe excess off on a lint free pad so not to saturate the nail. Hope that helps :)

Latest posts

Back