nail geek hair geek?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prillypruprops

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my first time on nail geek its fab really inspiring i just wondered if anyone knew whether there is a site like this for hairdressers?? i`m near the end of my training and some inspiration from the world of hair would be great, although reading some of the threads has definatly got me thinkin about keepin my fingers in more than one pie!! thanks in advance guys!!:biggrin:

hi there
as far as im aware the is not a sit like this for hairdressers as im a hairdresser as well and it would be great as wel.
if you need anything you can always pm me or email me on [email protected]

jo_louise

if you take a look at www.beautytech.com they have a hair section

i know of a couple of others aswell....give me a minute and i'll get back to you!

prillypruprops said:
Hi everyone this is my first time on nail geek its fab really inspiring i just wondered if anyone knew whether there is a site like this for hairdressers?? i`m near the end of my training and some inspiration from the world of hair would be great, although reading some of the threads has definatly got me thinkin about keepin my fingers in more than one pie!! thanks in advance guys!!:biggrin:
I too am a qualified Hairdresser to City & Guilds Level 2, if I can ever help you with anything just ask!!! paulette x

thanks all, didn`t think there was much but big help anyway, will keep it in mind x

Jennykins said:
if you take a look at www.beautytech.com they have a hair section

i know of a couple of others aswell....give me a minute and i'll get back to you!

Hi all

I am looking to do a course in waxing, does anyone no any good courses pretty reasonable in price??? :biggrin:

hehe, just you guys wait :D

hmmmmm.....I wonder what Sam could be plotting.....:wink2:

The Nail Geek said:
hehe, just you guys wait :D
You need help on the "hairy" side of things, You'll have my help...loads of info at my finger tips as well as great mentors.

Latest posts

Back