Nail Harmony l&p shall I?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woo87

Reaction score
So after reading lot's of threads on nail harmony recently it seems everyone really loves it so think i shall purchase a trial kit and see how i get on.

Has anyone got anything not so positive to meantion about nail harmony?

x

I loved it! So easy to work with very easy to apply!! My only negative is the cost!!! Where I live most techs charge £15-£20 a set!!!! :/ I charge £30 and although I am busy I go through slot quickly and wasn't making a big profit, if I could charge a lil more I would still use it!! I am currently using nsi which I also like but wish I could use harmony just can't afford to!! :(

I loved it! So easy to work with very easy to apply!! My only negative is the cost!!! Where I live most techs charge £15-£20 a set!!!! :/ I charge £30 and although I am busy I go through slot quickly and wasn't making a big profit, if I could charge a lil more I would still use it!! I am currently using nsi which I also like but wish I could use harmony just can't afford to!! :(

Thankyou snuggles.

Oh what a shame you cant use it anymore. Do you prefer it to NSI? I've used NSI before did a conversion course but never loved it enough. I currently use entity which i have for a very long time but i do find i get a bit of lifting occasionally which i know is normal but after seeing so many great things about nail harmony i thought i'd give it a go. Also as im in Tenerife i've read its really good adapting to climates so might be easier to work with in the heat.
Hmmm think i'll look into the cost a bit more compared to Entity.

But if you can afford DO IT!! :)

I did love using it!! And hope to go back to it soon but with all my other out goings just couldnt do it!! But may treatment myself at Olympia!! Haha

Thankyou for your advise x

If you call Harmony Head Office on 0800 014 8300 - ask them to send you out a sample kit of Fusion- or pick one up from stand B8 at Olympia - not sure and you can't quote me, but you may get it for free? x

If you call Harmony Head Office on 0800 014 8300 - ask them to send you out a sample kit of Fusion- or pick one up from stand B8 at Olympia - not sure and you can't quote me, but you may get it for free? x

Thankyou very much Bev Rose.

I shall call Monday as cant make Olympia as live in Tenerife can't afford flights :Scared:

x

Latest posts

Back