Nail Harmony UK Gelish order

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolled Up!

Reaction score
Hi done a search and can't find anything so my question is......how long did your order take to arrive from Nail Harmony. I'm desperate to receive my gelish and get started! 😁

I'm the same I ordered loads on Friday and still waiting. I can't wait to get started too! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ordered some stuff from them Sunday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning x

I ordered some stuff from them Sunday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning x

Do you know which courier they use? I ordered Tues night so perhaps I was being a bit optimistic hoping they'd come today!!

Mine always comes via Interlink courier and usually within a few days of ordering

If you haven't received your order tomorrow give them a call their delivery is usually super quick, but once the courier decided to send my order back to nail harmony instead of to me, but they had it sent out again the same day for next day delivery to me. Xx

I'll be contacting them as it's a week tomorrow since I ordered, thanks. Hope you get yours soon too Dolled Up :)

Fingers crossed my order is on the way as just had dispatch notice. However they said my pre-order items would arrive in due course, did realise any of the items were pre-order?!

Hmm not had a dispatch email and all my items said in stock. I spent a fortune getting full kits and extras.

I'll call them in the morning :)

Good luck melly tots, I ordered all the magneto half price sets so imagine it's these that are causing the delay with mine. I'm feeling very impatient! 😩

Still nothing :cry:

Ordered Tuesday, arrived yesterday. Brilliant!

I ordered a week today and still nothing!!
I'm just about to call them :(

I ordered a week today and still nothing!!
I'm just about to call them :( OTE]

I don't blame you, I'm not very happy either. I had hoped next day delivery or at the very least the next day!

Just called and they don't know where it is!! It's £800 worth of kit! :o

Just called and they don't know where it is!! It's £800 worth of kit! :o

They dont know where it is as in they haven't received your order or they have sent it out to you but you haven't received it.

I hope you resolve it asap!!
X

Laura x

They said they've dispatched it but there's no details on their system from the courier :(

I know I'll get it eventually but it's horrible when you've spent a fortune and I'd planned a weekend of practising and friends nails to get pics for my website. I've been excited to receive it and thought I'd have had it tues or weds!

Just spoken to Harmony and they reckon that that my parcels were sent to the wrong depot by the courier.
They told me that they'd included a few freebies in my parcels as it had already gone out late seeing I'd ordered Friday and it wasn't dispatched until Tuesday. Hmmm this sounds suspicious to me and I'm wondering if they'd even dispatched it as it's now due to be delivered Monday...gutted and not the greatest introduction to Harmony! :(

I've just had a response as well saying Monday as I got the free standard delivery on my order. I agree not the best introduction, wondering if I should of chose Cnd if I'm going to have such a delay everytime.

Latest posts

Back