Nail magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally Martin

Reaction score
Could any one tell me if and how to get hold of other nail mags apart from Scratch (which I have been getting since Sept). Apart from this site it's the next best thing to going to see lou at The nail Studio and talking nails there.
Thanx Sally

Sally Martin said:
Could any one tell me if and how to get hold of other nail mags apart from Scratch (which I have been getting since Sept). Apart from this site it's the next best thing to going to see lou at The nail Studio and talking nails there.
Thanx Sally
Hiya,

There is also Nails and two from the USA cant remember what they are called but they are quite good.

HTH

Amanda

Check the links section... I am pretty sure I have the details of the decent industry rags to read.

If there is something I have missed... just click 'Submit link'

Cheers

nailpro.com and nailsmag.com these are the US trade mags, they are notoriously slow getting a subscription started stateside, so if you log on and order expect a 10 to 12 week delay before you actually see the mags in your post ;) It usually takes 8 to 10 weeks for my students when they start their subscriptions, but it's worth it. If you like nail art, NAILS is the way to go, but if you want more step by step and product demo, the go Nailpro. Hope this is helpful:D

Jeni Giles said:
nailpro.com and nailsmag.com these are the US trade mags, they are notoriously slow getting a subscription started stateside, so if you log on and order expect a 10 to 12 week delay before you actually see the mags in your post ;) It usually takes 8 to 10 weeks for my students when they start their subscriptions, but it's worth it. If you like nail art, NAILS is the way to go, but if you want more step by step and product demo, the go Nailpro. Hope this is helpful:D
I love both these mags and have been getting tyem a while, i getthat many that i forget which im subscribed to lol

The us mags are fab, but they do have alot of adverts in them!!, but its worth it

Amanda

I would really love to see one of the U.S mags.
Which one tends to have the most nail art?
Might just have to push the boat out :rolleyes:

Glorsclaws said:
I would really love to see one of the U.S mags.
Which one tends to have the most nail art?
Might just have to push the boat out :rolleyes:
They are both pretty much the same regards nail art. I could pop one in the post for you to have a look , but i need it back, i have to have all my nail mags and in order lol

Amanda

Oooh I'd forgotten about 'Polished' ... only time Ive seen a copy was when I was reading over Liza Smith's shoulder at Gmex :o
What do you think of it Dawn74... is it worth getting???

Amanda ... kind of you to offer the loan of a mag ... I really would love to see. Youre as bad as me ... I keep all mine too. :o Have Pm'd you.

Latest posts

Back