Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My phone has been non stop!! I've been trying to help the lecente group with the chromes
I feel all chromed out!

My phone has been non stop!! I've been trying to help the lecente group with the chromes
I feel all chromed out!
Great video tho hun. Watched it on FB x

Ahh thank you. I didn't order that one as it's called enhancement aftercare & was in L&P section of catalogue. Wish they had more of description. :oops: excuse for another order tho lol x[/

I just checked the inside and yes your right it is the enhancement aftercare so don't get this one lol

Ahhhh no, I just bought them half hr ago off ellisons. Oh well. wish they would make a shellac aftercare sheet pmsl. o_O x

Ahhhh no, I just bought them half hr ago off ellisons. Oh well. wish they would make a shellac aftercare sheet pmsl. o_O x
That's my fault I'm sorry I didn't realise it was an enhancement one

Anyone have any big Black Friday buys planned? :)

Nope [emoji24] so skint it's actually painful
Oh nooo! I'm waiting on so many things I'm not even sure if I'll get anything, although I did just see an email come from UberChic saying they are having a massive sale so may go check that out.

Have you done your gel course as yet? I know you were saving up for that a while back

I've got no nail nail funds either

Oh nooo! I'm waiting on so many things I'm not even sure if I'll get anything, although I did just see an email come from UberChic saying they are having a massive sale so may go check that out.

Have you done your gel course as yet? I know you were saving up for that a while back
Not yet. The Cuccio rep never got back to me with dates. I'll arrange it in the new year.

That's my fault I'm sorry I didn't realise it was an enhancement one
They just arrived, do you think it will be ok to use them for shellac anyway? As it really covers the same relevant info for aftercare doesn't it? Xx

Screenshot_2016-11-24-13-03-40-1.png

Ok so apart from a roo bundle on its way. This is going to be the last buy until I get some regular clients. *fingers crossed* xx

Anyone have any big Black Friday buys planned? :)
Nope skint now until I get some regular paying clients. Hard starting out. How about urself? Got ur eye on anything? X

Nope skint now until I get some regular paying clients. Hard starting out. How about urself? Got ur eye on anything? X
Yeah, but you have added some lovely things to your collection , even when you do have your regulars there are so many new things coming out all the time that tempt you to try them.

Sadly I've been shopping up quite a storm just generally though as I do most of my Christmas shopping now, I love this time of year :)

I did get a few things from INK London, as they are having a Black Friday sale. I was hoping one of my suppliers would be having a sale but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen unfortunately :( other than that just waiting to see the new plates UberChic are bringing out and they have hinted at a massive sale so we will see xx

Stamping plates have arrived!!!! Can't wait to have a play with these designs

Attachments

• 1480036487086.jpg
    1480036487086.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 61
Just gone to order some Christmas plates on moyou London... was their delivery always £6.99 for standard?! [emoji32]

They just arrived, do you think it will be ok to use them for shellac anyway? As it really covers the same relevant info for aftercare doesn't it? Xx

Yea! Good thinking it's the same aftercare

Latest posts

Back