Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep "needing" things! I don't even know anymore what I've ordered lol.
Ahhh no, its addictive isnt it. We're a naughty bunch on this nail mail thread. Especially keeping up with the new styles & colours. Lol.

I keep saying I should have learnt tanning then there's no little extras to keep buying. Haha.
Nails cost sooo much. :oops::oops:

View attachment 202278
New gold play gels, Barbara 2 brush, Magpie detailer, glitter and duster brushes, 004 metallic glitters plus others from Glitterarty and the new Magpie gold chrome and dusts
Daisy is just beauttttttiful xxx did you get the mermaid gel plays from the live feed? I'm so tempted as that fade looked so gorgeous

It really is amazing isn't it ❤️❤️❤️ I think I've been using it 6 months now lol and wouldn't use anything else .... need to ask Ciderella she got me hooked!
I reckon some of these ladies on the nail mail work on commission :p:p
Only kidding, this thread has been so helpful for finding good brands and products. Xx

Daisy is just beauttttttiful xxx did you get the mermaid gel plays from the live feed? I'm so tempted as that fade looked so gorgeous
I didn't see them! I'm going back to look

Yeah I feel like I can barely keep up.

I'm quite proud of myself actually I've pretty much finished all my Christmas shopping, there is one last thing I'm hoping to get but it's been out of stock for weeks now and not sure if/when it will come back in.

It's funny I actually had an email off them this morning, had a couple BOGO items but nothing super exciting the only things I got were some xpress 5, lint free wipes and a CND perfect color which was only slightly marked down, also UberChic had their "massive" sale today lol and there really wasn't much of a saving taking into account cost of shipping and what not so I didn't get anything from them. I am glad about the INK stuff, and I think it was a pretty good deal.

Agree completely on Black Friday offers, although I don't always remember them being like this. Even the sales on Amazon are strange and for very strange items :rolleyes: xx
Totally, Amazon has some really random things on sale.... dehumidifier anyone? Lol.
Gd, well done on your xmas shopping. Its less stressful when you have it all sorted. Hope you manage to get the item you want. So hard when they sell out.
And as for buying other bits, there's always the January sales hehe xx

Totally, Amazon has some really random things on sale.... dehumidifier anyone? Lol.
Gd, well done on your xmas shopping. Its less stressful when you have it all sorted. Hope you manage to get the item you want. So hard when they sell out.
And as for buying other bits, there's always the January sales hehe xx
Lol! Nah I didn't get it, I had like 8 things in my cart and went to check out and 3 were suddenly sold out (of course had to be the 3 I wanted) so I didn't buy anything more.

I totally forgot about January sales! More to look forward to yay xx

I didn't see them! I'm going back to look
Ohhhhh they are beautiful I might just get the lil pots x urgh and the ombré brush lol it never ends!

What's going on with u lot
You've all gone a bit mad spending [emoji23][emoji23]

I reckon some of these ladies on the nail mail work on commission :p:p
Only kidding, this thread has been so helpful for finding good brands and products. Xx

The conspiracy lol

What's going on with u lot
You've all gone a bit mad spending [emoji23][emoji23]
Can't help it, everything is just extra sparkly this time of year :oops:

Trying to stay away from this thread because when I see glitter, crystals and exciting new bits I can't help but order lol :rolleyes: Stating my acrylic training with young nails tomorrow and I can't wait, going to try and lay off the spending until I have paying clients for acrylic as the course cost a bomb :confused:

Trying to stay away from this thread because when I see glitter, crystals and exciting new bits I can't help but order lol :rolleyes: Stating my acrylic training with young nails tomorrow and I can't wait, going to try and lay off the spending until I have paying clients for acrylic as the course cost a bomb :confused:
Are you excited? I'll bet it's amazing training x

Are you excited? I'll bet it's amazing training x
I'm so excited! I can tell it's good already the homework for nail disease and health and safety is a lot more in depth than it was for my gel training thankfully! x

I'm so excited! I can tell it's good already the homework for nail disease and health and safety is a lot more in depth than it was for my gel training thankfully! x
How exciting

Thats great, gd luck starting your course. Fab your homework has more in depth information for you to learn. How exciting. :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480328107.884048.jpg

Just when you thought your bank balance was safe!

My Lecente chrome powders just arrived along with new shellac base and top coat, and 3 colours, blackpool, dark diamonds and emerald lights.

Thats great, gd luck starting your course. Fab your homework has more in depth information for you to learn. How exciting. :)
It was amazing I love it :D I will deffo be back for conversion with gel, for now it's just practice practice practice :D

Runnnnnnn coco (monkey emoji)

Attachments

• IMG_7636.PNG
    IMG_7636.PNG
    220 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back