Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't think it was worth making a thread on but does anyone here use those bottle labels that fit on top of polish bottle lids? Seen them in silver a few times, if so where can I get them x

Thought I'd give it a try
RenderedContent-2DD3BE1B-32D8-4F34-A1CF-11DB35D4CF5B.JPG
RenderedContent-F93C504E-FCFF-4077-A2AB-676184DD1CB4.JPG

Hahaha
Great minds think alike! Mine arrived yesterday! (Same ones as you)! View attachment 202924
Can't wait to try!
Lol! I was so tempted to purchase one of the deals but thought you have to control yourself and at least try the product out before you go wild :p

They really are packaged very well!

Very well

Weeeeee can't wait till tomorrow it's going to be a big nail mail shopping day on the new website launch of Glitterarty so many new products are going to be on there! http://www.glitterartynails.co.uk can't wait ❤❤

I've been using The Gel bottle colours since April last year I think?And it's by far my fav! I tried the builders in a bottle and just didn't like them so they went in a drawer until recently I thought I would give them another chance and wooooooo so glad I did I'm liking them ALOT. How are you finding them Bronny?

I've been using The Gel bottle colours since April last year I think?And it's by far my fav! I tried the builders in a bottle and just didn't like them so they went in a drawer until recently I thought I would give them another chance and wooooooo so glad I did I'm liking them ALOT. How are you finding them Bronny?
Mmm... now I'm thinking I should have gotten more lol! They have sooo many colours I can't believe it! Maybe I need to put in another sneaky order on one of their deals. Do you have any fav Colour recommendations? Haven't had a chance to play yet but thinking I'll give them a go tomorrow :)

I was actually meaning to ask you how your lamps going?

I know me tooooooo xD my credit card is gonna hate me tho lol
lol I think mine already does, I've been trying to justify it to myself by making small purchases, but it doesn't help making smaller purchases when you making double the amount :p:D

@CocoAllure you have been very quiet?

Mmm... now I'm thinking I should have gotten more lol! They have sooo many colours I can't believe it! Maybe I need to put in another sneaky order on one of their deals. Do you have any fav Colour recommendations? Haven't had a chance to play yet but thinking I'll give them a go tomorrow :)

I was actually meaning to ask you how your lamps going?
I have about 180 colours lol! Wayy too many but I love them and tend to buy when they have deals on or vat free! Gosh I have so many fav colours, all the diamond ones and the Lux nudes, I would say my fav fav fav is 123 and 146 they are just booooootiful especially with a diamond colour accent. Hmmmm the lamp! The jury is still out on that one, I loved it but then missed my Cnd one! I just can't decide. Give me another month lol and I will let you know! :D

lol I think mine already does, I've been trying to justify it to myself by making small purchases, but it doesn't help making smaller purchases when you making double the amount :p:D

@CocoAllure you have been very quiet?
Hello ha
I'm here I've been so busy with work I haven't been on here much
But it's quietened down now so coco loco is back shake ya bum bum lol

I've got two deliveries due [emoji12][emoji7][emoji12]

If that's your definition of a little, then.....LOL! :D

Well....you've got to get enough on the order to get free delivery!! ;):p

Ooohhh I can feel a purchase about to happen!!!

Love the look of that effect! Is there a way to achieve that look with glitters instead?

Love the look of that effect! Is there a way to achieve that look with glitters instead?
I'm no expert but these look very similar to Magpies two toned dusts and the effects I've got from using those? X

Latest posts

Back