Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!!

My CJP order has arrived but the acrylic liquid has leaked
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1481962506.583219.jpg

When I shake the bottle id say there's about half left :(

There's no phone number on the dispatch sheet and the email they sent me doesn't receive mail. Anybody have a number/email for them pls? Xx

Last edited:
Oh no!!

My CJP order has arrived but the acrylic liquid has leaked View attachment 202715

When I shake the bottle id say there's about half left :(

There's no phone number on the dispatch sheet and the email they sent me doesn't receive mail. Anybody have a number/email for them pls? Xx
You could message Jemma Porch on FB or send a message in the group if you are in it? Xx

Jemma said to do just that! [emoji4]

You could message Jemma Porch on FB or send a message in the group if you are in it? Xx
Thank you I am in it - I forgot lol!! Xx

Does anybody know how long young nails delivery takes? Ordered last night and I haven't had a dispatch email, this is my second order so I can't remember how long it took before. I also emailed last night and they didn't reply x
They send it pretty quick Monday it will prob come I never get a dispatcher email

Did you get it sorted and was the rest of the items ok?? X
Yes brilliant customer service as well as great products [emoji2][emoji2]

My first order from glitterarty.. Very impressed they're so cheap and pretty my pic doesn't do them justice

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    339.7 KB · Views: 33
My first order from glitterarty.. Very impressed they're so cheap and pretty my pic doesn't do them justice
What is the dark one called? I love glare flare and simply exquisite

What is the dark one called? I love glare flare and I bought one of the reflection ones as I think glare flare is my most used shimmer/glitter and it's stunning too

What is the dark one called? I love glare flare and simply exquisite
It is just called burgundy glitter 008, I am in love with glare flare I have it on at the moment I am going to use the burgundy on my next set x

It is just called burgundy glitter 008, I am in love with glare flare I have it on at the moment I am going to use the burgundy on my next set x
Oh I've seen pictures of it. Looks absolutely gorgeous xx

Which one did you get? I'm excited to see what's going to be on her new website when it goes live x

Which one did you get? I'm excited to see what's going to be on her new website when it goes live x
I think it's number 5. So pretty. I'll do a colour pop once things have quietened down.
I got a Perfect Nails 10 brush and it's the best I've had so far. It's awesome!

Last edited:
I think it's number 5. So pretty. I'll do a colour pop once things have quietness down.
I got a Perfect Nails 10 brush and it's the best I've had so far. It's awesome!
Are you using it instead of CJP? (Not sure if you had the CJP brush)

Got my perfect nails brush too and ohhhhhhhh my goodness it's just perfection. Worth every penny! X

Todays delivery... really proud of this one as it's my first one funded by what I've earned from paying clients this wk. :D:)
Screenshot_2016-12-23-14-45-50-1.png

Last edited:
Was my birthday yesterday and my job (not nail related) clearly got the hint and bought be some Magpie glitters for my present!! [emoji85][emoji85] so very happy for some unexpected nail mail!

Latest posts

Back