Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got those dried flowers, not sure what to do with them but I like them!

Which ones

I'm still on the basics...light pink, hunter and blueberry. I've used them all on clients now but need to keep away from this thread before I add more to my shelf of additives and glitters. [emoji33][emoji23]

I've got those dried flowers, not sure what to do with them but I like them!
I'm going to encapsulate them in clear acrylic with large bits of glitter dotted around. I just need to persuade someone to let me lol

I'm going to encapsulate them in clear acrylic with large bits of glitter dotted around. I just need to persuade someone to let me lol

Yes this is the plan of action over here too I bet no one is game tho

Yes this is the plan of action over here too I bet no one is game tho
I'll do them on myself than post pics. I need to do some stamping. I accidentally bought the models own polish collection to add to my stamping polishes

I'll do them on myself than post pics. I need to do some stamping. I accidentally bought the models own polish collection to add to my stamping polishes

Another accident lol

How can you "accidentally" buy something? there are so many steps to check out!

Ink London does set slower but as a newbie as I class myself it's brilliant for moulding to the right shape to minimise filing time, maybe in time as I get better and faster I'll find it a hindrance but for now it works wonders for me

I think Ciderella is being tongue in cheek asteropi. She didn't really accidentally buy them - it is like a joke excuse that if it was an accident then she can't be held responsible for her actions. It is a joke! [emoji6]

We're all a little accident prone here [emoji23]

I think Ciderella is being tongue in cheek asteropi. She didn't really accidentally buy them - it is like a joke excuse that if it was an accident then she can't be held responsible for her actions. It is a joke! [emoji6]
Mine was too :p

I'm so unlucky :(
I went to moyou London site to get myself my first stamping bits and pieces, but I saw their Kaleidoscope clear stamper is out of stock :'(
Which do you suggest I buy instead?

I'm so unlucky :(
I went to moyou London site to get myself my first stamping bits and pieces, but I saw their Kaleidoscope clear stamper is out of stock :'(
Which do you suggest I buy instead?

Glitterarty do one that's clear and sticky

glitterarty on ebay?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1464996474.479785.jpg

Yea
I've got the moyou one it's ok nothing amazing

not to mention shows up empty
glitterarty_nails that's the name I have. is it correct?

Yea that's the one Hun but the shops shut and you can't view stuff

Latest posts

Back