Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467984907.185725.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467984930.001215.jpg

Not very exciting really just top coats & replacement lilac longing oh and files

Got way too close to running out of topcoat, had me panicking a bit [emoji15]

More goodies have arrived today, can't wait to have a play with these later! I ordered the emoji ones for my daughter :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468054024.693792.jpg

I got the 5ml set from colour shack and just used my master L&P from CJP and absolutely loved it! It is fantastic to work with, self levels yet it doesn't move and is so quick to file.
My client said its the lightest and most natural set she's ever had and it feels different to the Nsi products. Fingers crossed there's no lifting or breaking!
Well I'm converted I just used up my master trial kit and already have the big powders on order, i just have no idea what I'm going to do with all my youngs products as I have so many, I think they really are going to gather dust. CJP really is beautiful to work with! I am obsessed already and can't wait for my next order to arrive!

Couldn't justify buying the 5ml pots from colour shack so got the 1g bags.
Now which one should I try first?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468066074.614967.jpg

Yes pleaseeee <3
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468065926.524564.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468065972.611126.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468066002.132096.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468066045.703024.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468066087.980120.jpg

Here's my colours but my Nsi ones are mixed in there too. If there's any you fancy let me know and I'll tell you the colours X

Well I'm converted I just used up my master trial kit and already have the big powders on order, i just have no idea what I'm going to do with all my youngs products as I have so many, I think they really are going to gather dust. CJP really is beautiful to work with! I am obsessed already and can't wait for my next order to arrive!
If you want to sell anything join this group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1693300547551232/

Couldn't justify buying the 5ml pots from colour shack so got the 1g bags.
Now which one should I try first? View attachment 199044

I just *had* to start with Altered State 1 - it's a beaut

Played with some ombres as well - horizontal ombre was much more effective than vertical. Then I stamped over the top - using a sparkly /duo chrome polish worked best for me.

IMG_20160708_225122.jpg

IMG_20160708_225826.jpg

I just *had* to start with Altered State 1 - it's a beaut

Played with some ombres as well - horizontal ombre was much more effective than vertical. Then I stamped over the top - using a sparkly /duo chrome polish worked best for me.

View attachment 199047
View attachment 199048

Did you use black under them? Wonder if can get a lighter colour for a slightly different effect!
Need to do my toes so might just try them on myself!

They are gorgeous. I'm so jealous

I just checked the store and saw it's still closed :( but I was excited about the away message! Babbs told me told me she had some new products on the horizon but wouldn't reveal what they are, and it looks like I won't have to wait much longer :D

Did you use black under them? Wonder if can get a lighter colour for a slightly different effect!
Need to do my toes so might just try them on myself!
Yes, these were all swatched with black.

I tried using Magic Blue over Creekside on one of my own nails - it gave a subtle pearlescent sheen which was nice, but nowhere near the mirror effect, so I took it off and went for the black base instead :) I didn't stop to think to take a photo before removing though... doh.

Definitely lots of experimenting to be done - look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Lol I literally checked it about 30 mins ago...

I have an idea on some of them but cannot wait for the shop to reopen... I need to buy something.... Anything ;););)

Is it me? But I just don't like patina buckle
Do you use any of the CND additives? (I was looking at some today and came across some swatches of Desert Chameleon from the Open Road collection) and it could just be me but it looks very similar to patina buckle...

[QUbOTE="CocoAllure, post: 2519815, member: 109218"]Which files did u get[/QUOTE]
Outblack & glossing buffer
Boomerang was out of stock

I love that peeps on here care which files I got lol

I didn't think anyone in the world cares which files I got :)

Latest posts

Back