Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468572642.002178.jpg
i can't stop [emoji85]

Are these the Loja BBF plates? Colour me jealous - the ones I've had my eyes on (including a Little Mermaid one I spy in your stash!) have been out of stock for weeks. I simply must have the one with the Disney Castle before heading off to Orlando! ;):)
Yup BBF Disney nail plates
I think I'll order some more soon!

In the meantime, nail mail today. Mundo de Unas colours and my first l&p cnd brush
Only waiting for the Moyou stamper now and I really can't wait to try stamping!

Attachments

• 1468576399664.jpg
    1468576399664.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 98
You won't regret it! The brushes are lovely to work with especially around the cuticle, all the glitters are gorgeous, everyday I seem to go back on the site and order something! Lol yesterday I put in 3 orders as I couldn't resist! Make sure you try the trial kits, it really is a beautiful product, I've never known acrylic to file as smooth as this does x
Hehe, 3 orders, that's funny, Makes sure you put a pic up when it all arrives.
I ordered the slow setting trial kit & vintage dreams glitter, even the little flowery bag that the trial kits come in looks so pretty.
Am going to order more glitters next week & the 8 brush as it was sold out, glad to hear they are gd. X

Yup BBF Disney nail plates
I think I'll order some more soon!

In the meantime, nail mail today. Mundo de Unas colours and my first l&p cnd brush
Only waiting for the Moyou stamper now and I really can't wait to try stamping!
Nice which brush did you get?

I've been playing with the idea of getting some colours from them. Please let me know how you get on with them x

Ohhh please let me know how it smells.

I wish we could get packs of the Rxx and Solar oil like that
It's so gorgeous! I'm sure my clients are going to love it. Oh that's a shame that you can't! :(

Ohhhh did everyone see this. I can't remember who was looking...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 24
Ohhhh did everyone see this. I can't remember who was looking...
Yaaaay! I've now FINALLY ordered Tiara thanks to your post!
So thank you x :)

Yaaaay! I've now FINALLY ordered Tiara thanks to your post!
So thank you x :)
No worries, just glad you managed to get your hands on some. I remember seeing a couple of posts about it, and when it popped up in my timeline I though ahh I have to share xx ;)

T
No worries, just glad you managed to get your hands on some. I remember seeing a couple of posts about it, and when it popped up in my timeline I though ahh I have to share xx ;)
That's your good deed for the day done now then! Thank you x

Just received my order of ugly duckling gel polish and I am in love. 2 thin coats are all I needed.

Nice which brush did you get?

I've been playing with the idea of getting some colours from them. Please let me know how you get on with them x
#6. I wanted #8 but it was out of stock so I'll get it when they come back
As for the colours, still no news from moyou so I'll get back on that when they arrive

#6. I wanted #8 but it was out of stock so I'll get it when they come back
As for the colours, still no news from moyou so I'll get back on that when they arrive
Nice.

Yeah I quite like some of the plates in the new collection and must admit I like the weekly mani box for this week

They arrived tonight!!!!!!
Hehehehe! Finally, I can't wait to play!!!!!

Attachments

• 1468877547379.jpg
    1468877547379.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 104
You won't regret it! The brushes are lovely to work with especially around the cuticle, all the glitters are gorgeous, everyday I seem to go back on the site and order something! Lol yesterday I put in 3 orders as I couldn't resist! Make sure you try the trial kits, it really is a beautiful product, I've never known acrylic to file as smooth as this does x
I really love it! Reverse French is so easy to do with Birthday suit as it doesn't move and it's such a gorgeous natural colour.
I'm getting used to the #8 brush now but it's taken a wee while as I found it smaller and firmer than what I'm used to.
Done a full set with no gel polish on myself tonight and loved doing them [emoji4]

I'm joining you nail mailers today...I've ordered half a dozen shellac colours that I'm running low on (before the price goes up). Also getting the lecente wall rack with about a dozen glitters [emoji4]

Finally bought a dymo labeller at the weekend and waiting for a new label cassette to arrive as finished the first one...it was 7m which made me realise how many colours I have!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1468943564.668850.jpg

Last edited:
They arrived tonight!!!!!!
Hehehehe! Finally, I can't wait to play!!!!!
Well I'm in love with my CND brush. It's just so smooth it works amazingly!

And as for the stamping, it took many trials and errors
BBF plate+moyou polish+no-sticky moyou stamper = no luck, wouldn't lift no matter what!
but then i tried with Mundo de Unas colours and it worked like a dream. Pity I didn't get the black colour from them.

I guess I found my next 2 orders, sticky stamper and mundo de unas black!

Well I'm in love with my CND brush. It's just so smooth it works amazingly!

And as for the stamping, it took many trials and errors
BBF plate+moyou polish+no-sticky moyou stamper = no luck, wouldn't lift no matter what!
but then i tried with Mundo de Unas colours and it worked like a dream. Pity I didn't get the black colour from them.

I guess I found my next 2 orders, sticky stamper and mundo de unas black!

That's so interesting, if you are looking for a nice sticky jumbo stamper I'd recommend the Nail-Artisan jumbo, it's beautiful really squishy and sticky and comes with 2 heads. I have to say I'm totally in love with my MoYou London non sticky transparent marshmallow, I'm contemplating ordering another one as a back up (even though I have 2 now lol).

I was so tempted to buy the latest mani box from them as well. It's beautiful.

I got some nail mail today but just boring stuff like Shellac top and base

Magpie Tiara is back I stick from tonight for anyone that's still looking :)

Latest posts

Back