Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't let me upload picture from my phone :( it says the file is too large.

I have pictures of my latest nail mail on my blog:

https://www.facebook.com/mumsgotabeautybusiness

I've just discovered Glitterarty glitters and love them. Has anyone got the new lecente ones yet? Carnation and the strands glitter look fab I'm currently sporting mortar. It's gorgeous x

It won't let me upload picture from my phone :( it says the file is too large.

I have pictures of my latest nail mail on my blog:

https://www.facebook.com/mumsgotabeautybusiness

I've just discovered Glitterarty glitters and love them. Has anyone got the new lecente ones yet? Carnation and the strands glitter look fab I'm currently sporting mortar. It's gorgeous x

Yes I've got pumpkin and it's nice looks lovely over the corals
I love mortar it's one of my favs it's so pretty

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463782676.342438.jpg

Yes I've got pumpkin and it's nice looks lovely over the corals
I love mortar it's one of my favs it's so pretty

View attachment 197428

Stupid question but how do you upload pics from your phone?

Pumpkin looks lush but I already have lots of orange and coral glitters. Do you use magpie glitters? I just purchased Angel and Amelia a few weeks back and really liked them.

What phone have u got?
I've got Angel and Amelia too haven't got any others as I'm a Lecente girl but I do love the magpies so far so who knows

What phone have u got?
I've got Angel and Amelia too haven't got any others as I'm a Lecente girl but I do love the magpies so far so who knows

It's an iPhone coco. Angel and Amelia were my first purchases from magpie. I was looking for recommendations. But only of ones totally different from Lecente ( also my main glitter brand) x

With an iPhone, click the + sign to the left of the reply box where your type a response, then select what looks to me like a postcard with mountains/sun, then add from your camera roll Hth's :)

What magpie ones did you get? My clients are all getting Bluebell this week.
I rarely use my stamping played now. I need to get them out and get a few pics on FB to get clients interested in them x
Let me think, what did I get... I already had quite a few, plus the pigments and two faced dusts, this time I ordered Lola, Amelia (after seeing it everywhere on here, thank you!) Eartha, Ruby, Grace, Margo, Lily, Blossom, Cindy & Amira.
But my NAUGHTY husband is in the dog house after he dropped my parcel and smashed Blossom and Amira, I didn't realise til I opened the parcel again and the was a glitter explosion inside!
Gutted :(

Oh what the whimsical Asia ones? They look gorgeous!!
No it was the weekly mani box number 2 (ha ha) it had 3 plates, 3 polishes, 6 scrapers and 2 lots of hand tattoos inside all for £20 instead of £40, bargain!
I bought it cos one of the plates has an African scene with all the animals on it, perfect for my holiday to South Africa! :)
I didn't see the whimsical Asia one, probably best I don't look!

With an iPhone, click the + sign to the left of the reply box where your type a response, then select what looks to me like a postcard with mountains/sun, then add from your camera roll Hth's :)

It's super easy on the iPhone

No it was the weekly mani box number 2 (ha ha) it had 3 plates, 3 polishes, 6 scrapers and 2 lots of hand tattoos inside all for £20 instead of £40, bargain!
I bought it cos one of the plates has an African scene with all the animals on it, perfect for my holiday to South Africa! :)
I didn't see the whimsical Asia one, probably best I don't look!

I'm scared to open the moyou emails

Thank you blossom

image43.jpeg

image-80

I'm scared to open the moyou emails
Just looked at my emails and they've sent another one yesterday with 45% off another weekly mani box! Argh!
Must-not-look. I already have so many plates that I just don't use.

image45.jpeg

My ink haul including 8 new colours, Morgan neon multi powder, rose cuticle oil and liquids X

Let me think, what did I get... I already had quite a few, plus the pigments and two faced dusts, this time I ordered Lola, Amelia (after seeing it everywhere on here, thank you!) Eartha, Ruby, Grace, Margo, Lily, Blossom, Cindy & Amira.
But my NAUGHTY husband is in the dog house after he dropped my parcel and smashed Blossom and Amira, I didn't realise til I opened the parcel again and the was a glitter explosion inside!
Gutted :(

Do you have Pics of the magpie ones? So I can see what they are like??

Oh no glitter loss: my worst nightmare

CocoAllure how do you manage to stamp onto nails on a wheel? When I try this my stamper doesn't fit and always stamps the nails next to it too! Do you use a small/rectangular stamper?

Do you have Pics of the magpie ones? So I can see what they are like??

Oh no glitter loss: my worst nightmare
Yes I do, I've popped them all on a colour wheel, having issues uploading pics though, says it's too large, yours did the same didn't it??
I'll upload a pic when I can.

Oh these are gorgeous! Wish I hadn't looked! Been trying out lacey designs off of my Pueen Encore plate but yours are so much prettier!

It was the new moyou fashionista plate that came out few weeks ago and I've wanted a lace plate for so long it's really pretty

CocoAllure how do you manage to stamp onto nails on a wheel? When I try this my stamper doesn't fit and always stamps the nails next to it too! Do you use a small/rectangular stamper?

I have to do one and completely finish it all off so when I do the next one it does stamp on the ones next to it but it's ok cos I can wipe clean. It's effort. Lol hate wheels sometimes. Much prefer colour pops but too expensive. And I like wheels they seem to be easier to carry about. The wider ones from capital are much better but they're £3 for one.

Latest posts

Back