Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What lamp and as it you ordered? How annoying for you. X
I've ordered the Cuccio mini max pro led. I had their basic led one before.
The new one cured their T3 led hard gel and I'm hoping to train in gel soon X

I'm gutted I just had to order a new lamp. Really overspent and could've been doing without having to get it. It's not even a purchase that I'm excited about [emoji20]

Erm and your getting new VIP Collection Tommo

Erm and your getting new VIP Collection Tommo
No I'm actually not sure if I like them so I'm waiting to see everyone's pics first.

I am doing the same Ciderella! [emoji23]

What to buy this week lol my sweet squared trolley is too full. I need to take stuff out but don't want to

What to buy this week lol my sweet squared trolley is too full. I need to take stuff out but don't want to

It is a true addiction I am sure! I have to stop myself even going into the website as I cannot stop myself!

[emoji171]

Just bought myself the VIP magpies so will have those in a couple of days!![emoji119]

So did I! [emoji33]

Just bought myself the VIP magpies so will have those in a couple of days!![emoji119]

I've ordered the Vip magpies too ! I must stop buying stuff now as I'll never make any money [emoji85]

Same it was a really not good time for me to buy more! (Payday next week) but I know I'll be jealous once I see everyone's pics [emoji85]

From reading this thread I've just ordered from glitterarty- the clear stamper and a mixed bag of AB crystals, which is exactly what I was looking for, as I've been wanting to add crystals but don't have a clue about what sizes I'd need! I'm not sure about the VIP Magpies so looking forward to seeing pics but trying to be sensible as I did a one stroke course yesterday so will soon want to get more kit for that! All I need now is some clients....o_O:( x

I've bought the Lecenté striper brushes, Cuccio gel master set brushes, 45 bottles of Cuccio veneer and 45 normal polish, Cuccio pro max led lamp, t3 led gel kit, carnation glitter and the vip glitters and a dust. In the last 8 or 9 days [emoji33]

From reading this thread I've just ordered from glitterarty- the clear stamper and a mixed bag of AB crystals, which is exactly what I was looking for, as I've been wanting to add crystals but don't have a clue about what sizes I'd need! I'm not sure about the VIP Magpies so looking forward to seeing pics but trying to be sensible as I did a one stroke course yesterday so will soon want to get more kit for that! All I need now is some clients....o_O:( x
You'll get them. It just takes time. I'm getting lots of new clients every day now which is why I bought in new colours etc

I'm going to have a look at the magpie vip..

Oh my god my Swarovski chatons arrived today ❤️❤️❤️
I am in love - I really hope I can get these to stay though. Any tips? Lots of product to place these in to?
crystals.jpg

Latest posts

Back