Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do,:) ahh nice, what colours are you getting? Xx
So I've ordered - I blanked out, black and forth, polish my act and let's go antiquing. I'm excited to get them so I can have a play xx

Last edited:
So I've ordered - I blanked out, black forth, polish my act and let's go antiquing. I'm excited to get them so I can have a play xx
Nice colours, I got the let's go antiquing. Looks such a nice gold, can't wait to use it in abit :) xx

Soooo pretty, not long now :rolleyes::p xx
Ohh, and one's called Blossom, (Blossom you should get it :))
Screenshot_2016-09-13-19-37-01.png

Let us know how you get on the with Creative Play and stamping. I'm waiting on a couple of colours to try with stamping as well xx
I only have a few, but I like it for stamping. It's nice and pigmented, and it also lifts off the plate well, so you get a clear image.

I only have a few, but I like it for stamping. It's nice and pigmented, and it also lifts off the plate well, so you get a clear image.
I thought I would try out those colours first before investing in anymore. They were on Fee Walace's list for stamping

I thought I would try out those colours first before investing in anymore. They were on Fee Walace's list for stamping
I have:
let's go antiquing
polish my act
black and forth
I blanked out
head over teal
royalista
and drop anchor!

Totally went for my own personal selection!

I'm not sure I'd buy in the whole range - my walls might fall down if I try to put anything else on them

For stamping I love moyou I just find you can't beat their stamping polishes so thick

I have:
let's go antiquing
polish my act
black and forth
I blanked out
head over teal
royalista
and drop anchor!

Totally went for my own personal selection!

I'm not sure I'd buy in the whole range - my walls might fall down if I try to put anything else on them
Ohhh I'm such a sucker for teal, how is it to stamp with?

@CocoAllure on the stamper is it the clear sticky you said you got?

I love the glitterarty stamper I've got so many and this one is the absolute best

Do you think they're worth getting?

I don't have much room left [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Again, its really nice - but you work quickly :)
That's ok I'm used to working quickly with stamping. I'm excited to get them now

Yep it's a clear sticky head which I haven't come across before on a clear
That's so interesting I've never seen one before - like a unicorn they all promise to be one but none ever live up to the expectation.

Perhaps I will give it a try when my credit card stops hiding away from me for all the abuse

I love the glitterarty stamper I've got so many and this one is the absolute best
I can't seem to find it. They appear to have 0 listings atm. Can you send me a link?

That's so interesting I've never seen one before - like a unicorn they all promise to be one but none ever live up to the expectation.

Perhaps I will give it a try when my credit card stops hiding away from me for all the abuse
Trust me I know a good buy when I see one I'm very articulate and fussy and I love the marshmallow sticky moyou stamper but if only it was clear.. So they brought out the kaleidoscope and I'm not a fan it's not sticky at all. So I brought some off eBay amazon Ali express etc and I brought the yours stamper and the head pops out too much so this was next on my list and wow just wow it's exactly what I've been asking for

Latest posts

Back