Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nude is beautiful! Let us know what you think....
Hopefully will have a play today, but omg the colours are just beautiful, did you get warm vanilla sparkle? I think it's my fav so far but need to see it on xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467884089.240437.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467915053.873548.jpg

I just clocked on.. This was a freebie

Replacement UV Lamp and a few other treats so looking forward to playing with the NSI coloured acrylic this evening. :) <3 <3 <3

My weekend is sorted! I love a quick delivery! :D

Attachments

• WP_20160707_17_35_22_Pro_resized.jpg
    WP_20160707_17_35_22_Pro_resized.jpg
    514.7 KB · Views: 118
Hopefully will have a play today, but omg the colours are just beautiful, did you get warm vanilla sparkle? I think it's my fav so far but need to see it on xx
I got them all lol

Has anyone noticed with some of the glitters from glitterarty that they have different names but are Infact the same glitter? I'm tempted to make a list as I've doubled / tripled up on a few

No way do u think she's made a mistake

I'm still waiting for my tiara I ordered like Monday

No way do u think she's made a mistake
Maybe but I'm going to be very careful when I order!

I'm still waiting for tiara to get in stock!!!

I've been very well behaved (broke) recently, so this was a little treat [emoji136]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467923149.993950.jpg

Haha give me a week and I bet I will! The green one is gorgeous!
I'm using the green on myself tomorrow. I've had no nails on for days while I decided on what to do. I got told off from Cocoallure for having horrible nails lol
I ordered the large sizes of the master powders today.

I'm using the green on myself tomorrow. I've had no nails on for days while I decided on what to do. I got told off from Cocoallure for having horrible nails lol

They weren't your hands

Hahaha! I'm just gonna order the big master set now as the monomer is back in stock and maybe 2 or 3 cough ... 5 or 6 colours Then I think I will go green!

Hahaha! I'm just gonna order the big master set now as the monomer is back in stock and maybe 2 or 3 cough ... 5 or 6 colours Then I think I will go green!
I've colour popped them all if you want to see any before you order

Replacement UV Lamp and a few other treats so looking forward to playing with the NSI coloured acrylic this evening. :)
For some reason my picture won't upload :-(

As I can't upload a pic I got the Edge UV lamp, Artistic colour gloss gel polish in petal to the metal, CND shellac in tropixs and cocoa and CND cuticle away. NSI technail colourkit and glistening rose. Cuccio pro pink and white acrylic and monomer, no 8 oval kolinsky, 300 forms, various colour crushed shells, crushed ice, dried flowers, nail caviar, studs, kaeso manicure hygiene spray, hand mask, hand soak, cuticle massage cream, nail buffing cream, hand scrub. I can't wait to play with my NSI coloured acrylic and doing some gel encapsulated dried flowers. :) I love trying new techniques when my daughter goes to bed.

As I can't upload a pic I got the Edge UV lamp, Artistic colour gloss gel polish in petal to the metal, CND shellac in tropixs and cocoa and CND cuticle away. NSI technail colourkit and glistening rose. Cuccio pro pink and white acrylic and monomer, no 8 oval kolinsky, 300 forms, various colour crushed shells, crushed ice, dried flowers, nail caviar, studs, kaeso manicure hygiene spray, hand mask, hand soak, cuticle massage cream, nail buffing cream, hand scrub. I can't wait to play with my NSI coloured acrylic and doing some gel encapsulated dried flowers. :) I love trying new techniques when my daughter goes to bed.
Oh and some boring bits like display wheels, couch roll, files, and a new cushioned hand rest.

Latest posts

Back