Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to find it. They appear to have 0 listings atm. Can you send me a link?
The shop is usually only open during the week mid morning Monday through Friday midday-ish , while the shop is closed it will show 0 listings

Trust me I know a good buy when I see one I'm very articulate and fussy and I love the marshmallow sticky moyou stamper but if only it was clear.. So they brought out the kaleidoscope and I'm not a fan it's not sticky at all. So I brought some off eBay amazon Ali express etc and I brought the yours stamper and the head pops out too much so this was next on my list and wow just wow it's exactly what I've been asking for
That's great to know, is it very sticky or just a bit sticky? I don't have the MoYou sticky I have the non sticky so wouldn't be able to gauge stickiness on that

It's just sticky but firm not like the marshmallow that goes right in but I done some stars to test it out and it let me put the stars exactly where I wanted and wouldn't dry out normally I would have to rush

And yea think the shops shut AGAIN

My Glitterarty glitters arrived yesterday!

The 6 pots for 4 quid are brilliant value, they are small enough pieces that Im hoping to do a few halloweeny accent nails over Shellac :)

I got Cinders glitter too- its beautiful!! Xx

My Glitterarty glitters arrived yesterday!

The 6 pots for 4 quid are brilliant value, they are small enough pieces that Im hoping to do a few halloweeny accent nails over Shellac :)

I got Cinders glitter too- its beautiful!! Xx
You only use a little bit I think the selection is fab isn't it

I got Alexis Vintage too- in all the pics it looks light gold & purple but its soo orange in real life!

A lovely colour for autumn, so im not disapointed as such (think Fine Vermillion Shellac) but not what I was expecting at all.

When the shops shut, can you buy through the FB group? Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473852887.242285.jpg

Because I've brought it it's saved in my eBay

Ooooh i just got that stamper too! Nit tried it yet as been playing with glitters, is it good?

I like the fact it has a shortish barrel- i had a long clear Born Pretty one but it made my eyes go all bonky

Ooooh i just got that stamper too! Nit tried it yet as been playing with glitters, is it good?

I like the fact it has a shortish barrel- i had a long clear Born Pretty one but it made my eyes go all bonky

Make sure u wash the head first and it's so good I done stars with it and placed a star at a time exactly where I wanted it to go amazing so much control too

View attachment 200856

Because I've brought it it's saved in my eBay
I saw this but didn't get it as i was worried I wouldn't be able to grasp it in my fingers to have enough control with it as its such a short "barrel"; not helped by the fact that I have less control and strength in my left hand since breaking my wrist!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473935388.349072.jpg

Can't wait to try them

Is she back on

Sorry love, didn't see the notification. Glitterarty said she'll be taking orders again from Monday 19th, Diamond Glitter was away but accepting orders x

Managed to buy a box to store all my fabulous charms in! The only problem is is that I don't know what to stick them on with!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1473976966.114700.jpg

Managed to buy a box to store all my fabulous charms in! The only problem is is that I don't know what to stick them on with!!

View attachment 200906
I'd say in my opinion a builder gel, soak off kind, that's the best I've found, I've tried a number of thing including mixing acrylic powder with gel, you'd want a thick Viscosity gel so you can fill in gaps around the side that may catch, it's trial and error what works for you x

I'd say in my opinion a builder gel, soak off kind, that's the best I've found, I've tried a number of thing including mixing acrylic powder with gel, you'd want a thick Viscosity gel so you can fill in gaps around the side that may catch, it's trial and error what works for you x

Thank you Sara- Jane. I don't do extensions just yet (booked on a course next month) but I do have a soak off sculpting gel that I got from CND training that I have never used. Is that the kind of stuff you mean?

Thank you Sara- Jane. I don't do extensions just yet (booked on a course next month) but I do have a soak off sculpting gel that I got from CND training that I have never used. Is that the kind of stuff you mean?

I'm not to familiar with CND products, but I'm guessing that's their version of a builder gel (I'm sure one of the girls will be able to confirm if that'd be a good option) Also not sure of the viscosity of it, because you don't want a gel that's going to self level quickly - I found with acrylic if I caught mine it popped off quite easily

I use INKLondons ijel for larger charms, gems, clusters and for flat backs I use NSI polybond then seal round the edge with a gel - they don't move!

Latest posts

Back