Nail mail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474019626.577694.jpg

I tried too many times but I just couldn't get a clear photo of them... My little monsters have to check everything! Btw, that's liquid latex I got off eBay for stamping

STAY AWAY FROM EBAY LIQUID LATEX! I tried it tonight and for the love of Merlin I couldn't get it out! I had to use some old nippers and I irritated my cuticles in the process!
I hope MoYou won't be the same!

I received my chrome today!!! I'll be swatching it tomorrow. Can't wait!!

I'm not to familiar with CND products, but I'm guessing that's their version of a builder gel (I'm sure one of the girls will be able to confirm if that'd be a good option) Also not sure of the viscosity of it, because you don't want a gel that's going to self level quickly - I found with acrylic if I caught mine it popped off quite easily

I use INKLondons ijel for larger charms, gems, clusters and for flat backs I use NSI polybond then seal round the edge with a gel - they don't move!

Thank you doll that's brilliant!! Just want to find something that works!

Well I've just received a Young nails clear and blush acrylic complete system set having heard very good things about Youngs acrylic. Now just to find time to try it out

But bling on didn't keep your engagement ring on? [emoji23]
I think Coco said that after watching the how to video she didn't use enough bling on for her engagement ring

I think Coco said that after watching the how to video she didn't use enough bling on for her engagement ring

Yes I didn't use enough at all I only used a tiny bit I'm surprised how much they say you need

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474135062.892262.jpg

Her nails have never been so long I basically grew these! I've used brisa smoothing gel under shellac

Is the smoothing gel continued? and only the sculpting discontinued?
No the brisa smoothing gel is discontinued sadly [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

No the brisa smoothing gel is discontinued sadly [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
What product do you think you ladies will use as an alternative under shellac to help clients grow their nails now brisa is being discontinued? X

Ok so I had training last week with the gorgeous CND educator Hannah R and this is the new technique to replace the brisa lite smoothing gel
Pep
Base-cure
Original topcoat-cure
Shellac x2-cure
Original topcoat-cure
This technique will prolong shellac
I haven't tried it yet but looks like this is what I'll be doing once I'm all out of the brisa

STAY AWAY FROM EBAY LIQUID LATEX! I tried it tonight and for the love of Merlin I couldn't get it out! I had to use some old nippers and I irritated my cuticles in the process!
I hope MoYou won't be the same!
It's never really interested me if I'm honest quick wipe with d sperse and it's all clean

Ok so I had training last week with the gorgeous CND educator Hannah R and this is the new technique to replace the brisa lite smoothing gel
Pep
Base-cure
Original topcoat-cure
Shellac x2-cure
Original topcoat-cure
This technique will prolong shellac
I haven't tried it yet but looks like this is what I'll be doing once I'm all out of the brisa
That's good you have an alternative, let us know how you get on with the new technique once you start with it. Xx

Fingers crossed its going to be just as good

Latest posts

Back