nail overlay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
could some one please explain how you do a natural overlay and natural nail repair?

what system are you refering to? fibreglass?

stars r me said:
could some one please explain how you do a natural overlay and natural nail repair?
I honestly think that this question is more appropriate for your training provider to answer.
When you realize how long it would take any educator to write all this down for you to follow it is quite a sacrifice of effort.
I do not know off hand if these questions are covered by tutorials on the site but there are lots of them for you to make free use of. If you cannot find the answers you seek here, then why not further your education by taking a class or 121 with a qualified trainer?

i trained with star nails (total technicion course) she never mentioned natural nail overlay or natural nail repair, ive just heard people mention it and wondered how it was done, so i think some more training is needed.

I to trained with star nails, our trainer said you do everything the same prep sanitze etc, prime then apply L&P finish in the same way do everything the same, just leave out the tips, I do a lot of overlays (I also overlay my own) it works fine hope this helps Angie xx.

Latest posts

Back