Nail photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe Bryan

Belle
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to nails and wanting some tips of taking good photos. I take them and the lighting always seems rubbish and they never look as good as some i see. I know natural light is better but if it's dark out I won't have it.
Any tips would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

I use a little light that clips onto my phone. I got it from Ebay for about £3 and I love it. I think it is called a selfie light x

I bought a light box off Amazon. I use my iPhone and a few different apps I have for photoshopping and putting my watermark on here. Here is one of the last ones I took and let me know if you want the names of the apps and the link to the light box.

The light box I did have to alter and cut the back to allow other people to put their hands through the back lol but it works

c9eeca7ebf2c63afddf16875f104a87d.jpg

What app do you use for the watermark? x

I bought a light box off Amazon. I use my iPhone and a few different apps I have for photoshopping and putting my watermark on here. Here is one of the last ones I took and let me know if you want the names of the apps and the link to the light box.

The light box I did have to alter and cut the back to allow other people to put their hands through the back lol but it works

c9eeca7ebf2c63afddf16875f104a87d.jpg
Thankyou. I have ordered a clip on light for my phone. Hope it makes them look more professional. X

I'm that geeky nail tech that pulls out my 'big girl camera' (DSLR) lol. but a good LED desk lamp will help with both photos and nails :)

I use a little light that clips onto my phone. I got it from Ebay for about £3 and I love it. I think it is called a selfie light x

I was just reading this and I was about to say the same I love mine it makes my photos much better only got mine a few weeks back.

I was just reading this and I was about to say the same I love mine it makes my photos much better only got mine a few weeks back.
They really do make a massive difference. These are my nails but love thought reflection x
FB_IMG_1518209440444.jpg

I use the app “Phonto” for watermarking, think it was free I’ve had it ages now so can’t remember.

I struggle with lighting too but after a few goes can usually get a really good pic. Most my clients are used to our little “photo shoots” at the end of the manicure now [emoji23][emoji23]

93105887bc5daffe60fd16af1070da51.jpg

Latest posts

Back