Nail polish carry case?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ally82

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a nail polish carry case that can hold OPI nail polishes and where i could buy it! Thank you x

Hello and welcome to the forum ally from a fellow scot and an OPI lover :)

OPI had a good box for polishes but it doesnt seem to be available just now.

I am also looking for another box for my lacquers so will be interested to see if you find something suitable.

There are a lot of beauty boxes out there but most of them wont hold nail polish bottles upright

Hiya - I think fellow geek Seraphine was making cases to carry opi bottles. If you contact her, she may be able to help - have a search in the box above and you might find it.

x

Hi BessieBoo!

I've sent PM's to Ally and Skyblue - thanks for the shout out! I'd be happy to make some new displays (quite a few fellow Geeks have already got one of mine) :)

Cheers again
Dawn

Do you make storage/carry cases for nail polishes or is it a display stand?
Thanks x

Hello and welcome to the forum ally from a fellow scot and an OPI lover :)

OPI had a good box for polishes but it doesnt seem to be available just now.

I am also looking for another box for my lacquers so will be interested to see if you find something suitable.

There are a lot of beauty boxes out there but most of them wont hold nail polish bottles upright

:green:I found it APN Universal nail polish case it fits all polish and i love it, i bought it at the show and its fantastic, It fits Shellas, OPI, Orly china glaze, Gellish EVERYTHING.
Beauty Hair Products - American Pride Hair, Aphrodite, APH online

Latest posts

Back