Nail polish - how many sets from a bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloomingnails

Reaction score
Hi All

Could someone tell me how many sets do you get from a average bottle of nail polish, 20, 30...?

A strange question I know. I will shortly be renting a table in a beauty salaon and the owner and I are going to share the range of polish. She has already bought in the range so we have agreed that I will be charged per use. So we just trying to decided on the best way of charging.

Hope this makes sense?

Many thanks:green:

Hi All

Could someone tell me how many sets do you get from a average bottle of nail polish, 20, 30...?

A strange question I know. I will shortly be renting a table in a beauty salaon and the owner and I are going to share the range of polish. She has already bought in the range so we have agreed that I will be charged per use. So we just trying to decided on the best way of charging.

Hope this makes sense?

Many thanks:green:

Good grief! :eek: Bit nit picky isn't it?

It depends doesn't it on how many coats of colour you apply and how thickly you paint etc etc.

I'd figure out a better way than this if I were you two.

Thanks, and I do agree, but can't think of another way to work this one out! I'm just looking for a rough guide.

So any other ideas/guidence on this would be appreciated.

..again, thank you Geeg :green:

I wouldn't either calculate, as it is too random as Geeg said.

I would try something really different, let's say she bougth 10 colors, well you buy the next ten...

or you create a bowl into which you both put X£ when you do a polished set, so enlarge your color range?

Latest posts

Back