Nail polish rack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carebears86

Reaction score
Hey geeks, I'm wondering what do you all use to display your nail polishes? I am about to start renting a nail desk and I need something to "show off" my nail polishes.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks 😀x

I got a nail rack from beauty express :) x

Aww thanks hun I'll have a look now 😬xx

i got mine off amazon x

Ooh great thanks I'll check those out too. xx😀

I like the look of the rack from amazon. I have a nice rack for CND polishes but need one for Orly which have quite fat bottles - do you know if they'd fit on this rack?

Orly have a display stand, whilst I was looking through my catalog I saw one there. There in Salons Direct + Ellisons xx

Is that the one with room for 3 polishes for each colour because I don't retail polish? Then again, I suppose I could just fill the front slot - off to have a closer look. Thank you x

On closer inspection I think it is the retail stand. But (I think) Salons Direct do one for just displaying polishes, not quite sure hun xx

Just had a search on the salon direct site and they have exactly what I'm looking for - you're a star. Thank you x

Glad you found it hun, is it the black stand? As that was the one I had in mind when I replied xx

Latest posts

Back