Nail prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraj

Reaction score
I started with low prices when I first qualified however I now think that I am not charging enough because my nails have come on a long way since then but I'm worried if I put my prices up I will loose clients. What do you think?

I started with low prices when I first qualified however I now think that I am not charging enough because my nails have come on a long way since then but I'm worried if I put my prices up I will loose clients. What do you think?
when i first started doing nails i only charged £20 but as i progressed and got into the way of working out my outgoing spenditure and my incoming i then decided to put them up i just explained to people that in the begining i was still learning and now i know my way and worked out my products i cannot do them for that price so i put them up i also did not charge for gems or anything on top but now i do i did loose a few clients but that was just people that basically want them done as cheap as possible if theyr not willing to pay for quality and good nails then tough on them :green: and eventually most of them came back x

Latest posts

Back