Nail Products!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi all nail geeks,

Whats the best make to use for GEL NAILS??

Angie

I really like NSI Balance UV Gel.

Natalie
x

hi
as bagpuss said u will prob get a long list of gels but just had to say i use unique nailsystems and have done for the past 8 years. i have tried other systems in the past just to c what they were like but always end up back with unique. really easy to apply, and never have problems with lifting. as there are so many great brands out there im sure u,ll find it hard choosing one so would have to agree with bagpuss about the trade shows where u will get to c and sample many different brands and c hoe they are applied.
ciara

Hey there i have tried a few gels and worked with a few and found the christrio gel to date to be the best!!! I sub distribute for them, ot just saying that but i hated doing gel nails until i found this now i actually enjoy gel!! its an easy quick product to work with!!!!

There is 'no best make', while there are most certainly some terrible makes.

It all depends upon what you want from your UV Gel.

I personally prefer EZ Flow Gel-it, loving it, and I've tried 6 or so different kinds.

Follow the advice provided above and you can't go wrong.

You need to ask yourself what YOU want from the product you'll choose.

Do you want a strong UV gel that can be used over tips, sculptured and NNO?

Do you want a non yellowing product (of course you do) that won't break down over time?

Do you want a versatile product that comes in colours as well as regular gel colours?

If you decide to choose a soak off versus a file off then ask yourself why you need those particular features, I can guarantee you that you won't need to soak off as much as you think you will!

I use Brisa gel by CND, it's hypoallergenic, it doesn't contain the 3 most commonly known irritants which are formaldehyde, gluteraldehyde and acrylates, that has to be a plus in anyone's book! They offer longevity of product, strength of product, colour, the oportunity to custom blend colours (to hide nail biters nail plates) and satisfaction amongst the technicians who use the products...
I'm a very happy Brisa tech and proud of it :D

I use Simply Nails gel.. it is fab - the pink is just the greatest gel i have ever used. (not too keen on thier cut out tips - but the gel rocks)

I think they send out free samples - I got some free coloured ones from them about 8 weeks ago.

Just fone them and ask for a sample of the pink - you'll love it.

01793 497028 web site is Home

I love en vogue gels the best - I have tried so many others but am stuck on these.

Latest posts

Back