Nail rehab for butchered fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s-l-d

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I need some advice please.

I've got a new client for my 'nail rehab' treatments and her hands are still recovering from her last nail treatment with another mobile nail tech. She showed me the pic from this other techs facebook page and she's using pics of bleeding nails to advertise her business!

Should my client report this other tech and if so who to? I don't do acrylics but I doubt they should end up bleeding around the nail.

I really don't want to get involved with this but I'm kinda horrified :(

Thanks,

S
X

Don't get involved, leave well alone and look after your new client who loves the service you offer...... IMO a bad tech will not get repeat business and ultimately will have no business.

The only place to 'report' is Trading Standards, up to your client if she wants to pursue it.

Anyone who decides to get a treatment with someone that actually proudly shows off a bloody picture of their work is just inviting trouble. Who does that? Crikey! Why on earth would anyone think that's good advertising. I wouldn't get involved, I'm sure this tech's poor work will come back to bite her on the behind. If there was anything to be reported, your client should have complained at the time of service or within a reasonable time-frame.

Wishing your client good luck with her nail rehab. Yay that she found you!

Thanks for the replies, she only got the grim set on the 25th January so she complained & was told it happens all the time :-/ Not quite a resolution but I have no interest in getting involved!

thank you ! X

Do you mind me asking what do you offer as a nail rehab treatment, I've been looking into the Gelish vitagels to offer something along those lines. 😊

Latest posts

Back