Nail shapes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalounewt

Reaction score
Hi, dont know about everyone else and this might be a really silly question but....my nails are all totally different shapes! I have round, oval and square nails?! How can i get them to go one shape....i cant see how i can get my really round nail into a square shape like my little finger! Sorry if im being thick 😫

Hi, dont know about everyone else and this might be a really silly question but....my nails are all totally different shapes! I have round, oval and square nails?! How can i get them to go one shape....i cant see how i can get my really round nail into a square shape like my little finger! Sorry if im being thick 😫

Do you mean you don't know how to file them into the shape you want?

I usually find that I have to wait for the round nails to grow a little longer as when you file them into square you lose a lot of the length. So wait for them to grow then file them into the shape you want.
Alternatively, you could use tips to the rounded nails and the tip you can put to whatever shape you want.

Hope this helps x

Yeah that helps....the rounded one is getting long now so ill let it go a little longer then i will shape it to square! They drive me mad all going different shapes! But my gelish is making them grow really strong so im a happy girly! X

Latest posts

Back