Nail show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Was wondering what the nail show is called in may?

Thanks

Do you mean the one at Birmingham nec? That one is beauty uk2015

I thought the lady said nec on the phone but thought she said manchester!!! I was in the queue at aldi with a trolley full of shopping and couldnt hear what she was saying properly. So am I right inrhinking their is only one dedicated nail show ans its once a year?

I think there may be one at Olympia in October too, not sure about others :o

I'll be going to the one in Birmingham 😃

Me too, it will be my first trade show as I've only recently got involved in the area :) Really looking forward to it.

Me too, it will be my first trade show as I've only recently got involved in the area :) Really looking forward to it.

Me too 😃

Don't forget professional beauty at excel next month (feb 2015)

Would love to go to that one too but a bit short notice for me :)

I'm hoping to go to Beauty Show in Birmingham in May :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Professional Beauty at london excel and Olympia are the best ones, Beauty Uk in Birmingham is good but not all of the big hitters are there like Harmony and some of the syands are a bit on the cheap side but still worth a visit.

I'll definately be getting myself to the Olympia one later in the year, maybe with more experience by ten I'll appreciate it more :biggrin:

Registered for ticket today for Birmingham :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Beauty UK 2015 is on 10 + 11 May at Birmingham NEC, but you may mean Professional Beauty North, which is 20 + 21 September at Manchester Central.

Professional Beauty London (22 + 23 Feb) and Olympia Beauty (4 + 5 Oc) are both worth visiting.

I always exhibit at PB London, Beauty UK and Olympia Beauty. Hopefully see you ladies there :)

Latest posts

Back