Nail stand at clothes show NIA please read if interested in helping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joingram87

Reaction score
Hi all :)

Im not sure if this is the right place so mods please move if needs be.

I have just received a call from a gentleman called Steve who has a small stand ar the clothes show NIA 2-7th December. He is a few girls short and is looking for local techs to help him out by applying white tips, blending them in and applying a gel over the top.

All tips/glue and gel is provided and you only need to take your tools and a uv lamp. And for every set you do he Will give you £10

Im not available to help but he has asked me to pass on his details so if you are interestd then please call him for further details. 07920142937

Sorry again if this is in the wrong place or if i have placed this against the rules :hug:

Jo
Bellencia Nail Design

Is this a birmingham one? I don't mind going :)

I wouldn't mind doing it. How many is he looking for?

Im not sure. He said he is short of quite a few girls each day of the show.

I only know the above really so best to have a chat with him x

awesome, can you pass on the information please?

Give him a call on the number above and say Jo at bellencia nail designed passed on this information. I said to him that i would pass on what he said to anyone that could help :) x

I think I am missing the number when I read as I can't see it D:

I think I am missing the number when I read as I can't see it D:

Do you know what, id lose my head if it wasn't screwed on!

His number is 07920142937

:) xx

haha cheers, I think we all would sometimes :)

please make sure that yo comfirm the correct price with him befor working as i worked for him last year and was very dissapointed to find out after being told 15 per hour if i did full sets in 30 mins only to find out that was not the case 3 days in

Latest posts

Back