Nail Stations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobo

Reaction score
hi geeks

I am opening a salon and want some really cool and contemporary nail stations. I've searched far and wide and nothing Ive seen really floats my boat!!!
Do you know of anyone that sells really contemporary style stations or anyone that makes them to your requirements????
have searched threads and one said something about anne swains table but couldn't get anymore info!!
please help!!!!!
thankyou:hug:

hi there.

If your talking about Ann Swains nail table that is animal print, it is from a company called Talon. The nail stations have a glass top with built in extracter. Used to have one in the salon i used to work in, everyone commented on how wonderful they are!

Think i have the number somewhere, i'll try dig it out for you.
x:lol:

MMMM, I love Talon desks, they do fit the contemporary bill, but they are waaaaay out of my little price range *lmao*

here is a picture of one of the prints they do.
zebdesk.jpg

you dont have to have animal print, it can be anything from wood finish to pink!!

Hope this is some help
x:)

:idea: they actually do display cabinets and tables etc, that match the print you have on the nail stations, but like you say, they are VERY expensive, but worth it if you can afford it!
x

Tasha.B said:
hi there.

If your talking about Ann Swains nail table that is animal print, it is from a company called Talon. The nail stations have a glass top with built in extracter. Used to have one in the salon i used to work in, everyone commented on how wonderful they are!

Think i have the number somewhere, i'll try dig it out for you.
x:lol:

anyone have the number for talon?????
they look cool!!!!
how expensive is expensive???

just been looking in last months scratch mag and the tel no for talon is 0113 2687787 they also have a picture of a animal print desk but with drawers just on the one side and it says from £490 xx

glitter bug said:
just been looking in last months scratch mag and the tel no for talon is 0113 2687787 they also have a picture of a animal print desk but with drawers just on the one side and it says from £490 xx

ooh thanxs for that u r a star:smack:

glitter bug said:
have rung talon and they are sending me a brochure. the web site isn't a fulll one only an intro site. They have some new models apparantly!!!!
cant wait to see them
thanks guys :hug:

Latest posts

Back