Nail tech in Devon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I am looking for a nail tech in Devon that offers CND Shellac for my Mum. I just did her toes with Shellac and glitter as she is over here on vacation and she loves them so much she wants to get them done back in England!

She lives in North Tawton, so looking for a tech in Exeter, Oakhampton area. She doesn't mind a bit of travel once a month to have them maintain properly!

Thanks geeks!

Have you tried loveshellac.com ? Xx

True, it is not possible to use loveshellac.com outside of the UK

But ... It is easily possible to email Sweet Squared and ask. :)

I know that more than a few Shellac salons are located in the Exeter area and I'm sure Sweet Squared will be happy to tell you who they are. One of our CND educators is also located near Exeter.

Perfect thanks Geeg, I will e-mail!

Really is it so hard to get a simple answer to a simple question. I e-mailed S2 for details of a nail tech and was told to use loveshellac.com.

Does nobody want new business??

Really is it so hard to get a simple answer to a simple question. I e-mailed S2 for details of a nail tech and was told to use loveshellac.com.

Does nobody want new business??

Did you explain that you are in Canada and cannot access that site? If not tell them. Maybe not living abroad like I do they do not know you cannot access the site ... I did'nt know until I tried it .... explain and push the button. Is that so hard to do? :lol: Why tell it here? Give them a chance to help before you complain. The person who answered you obviously does not know the whole situation or they would not have made that reply..

Did you explain that you are in Canada and cannot access that site? If not tell them. Maybe not living abroad like I do they do not know you cannot access the site ... I did'nt know until I tried it .... explain and push the button. Is that so hard to do? :lol: Why tell it here? Give them a chance to help before you complain. The person who answered you obviously does not know the whole situation or they would not have made that reply..

Geeg, I fully explained in my e-mail to them that I cannot access the site. I also posted on here that I am looking for a nail tech and explained the situation.

Geeg, I fully explained in my e-mail to them that I cannot access the site. I also posted on here that I am looking for a nail tech and explained the situation.

Then explain again ... obviously someone did not get it. I can't help you as I am in Spain and I can't access the site either.

I've had an idea ... will pm you the email of Katrina in Exeter and she can give you a recommendation as she is the educator in that area .. she may even do them herself. Sorted. xx

Couldn't your mum check out Loveshellac.com once she gets home to the UK ?

Latest posts

Back