Nail tech looking to do EE, any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gawjus36

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've just popped over from the Nail forum for some advice please.

I currently brand myself and train exclusively with CND offering hi end products and services. I am considering adding EE to my services next year and would again like to offer the CND equivalent in lashes. My base knowledge is zero guys so all input is very welcome.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year! X

I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses, but I'm like you - everything I offer I consider to be the best, so when I did EE's I did my research and chose AH Francis. My friend had hers done by an AH Francis salon and they looked fantastic, so I went on their website, and I felt really reassured by their guarantee, and so did training in mid December, and am really happy with the quality of product and training. There are a lot of threads, but they may not answer your questions!!! Hope that helps!

Have a look at Flirties by Beautytrix - last poll on here regarding adhesive for the lashes came out on top again.

I can also vouch for ah Francis, experimented with different glues, pads etc but always end up realising that their training, products and advice work the best for me!.. That said there are some good threads on here regarding which. Rand to go for! X

http://www.nouveaubeautygroup.com/. I trained with them and they are great, the ladies will also give great support with building your business, they do a salon locator service just like sweet squared too. On the website it gives you training dates and costs etc.......x good luck with whoever you choose to go with

Hi

I trained with Flirties - outstanding customer service and fantastic training. I trained with Kelly in Manchester and shes a superstar!!

Im going back next year to do some more training in cluster, strip lashes :)

Thanks for your input guys. Are there any that I should avoid, and if so, for what reasons?

I did a conversion master training with Nouveau last Jan and loved it. Really helpful training and follow up calls from them even after 1 year so a big thumbs up from me 👍

Lash perfect for me too!

Lash Perfect also for me - love their products and the training was good too, as is the customer service too!

Latest posts

Back