Nail tech salonwear?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi just wondering what do you all wear in the salon ?

I always wear my tunic im just soooo fed up of them .
:)

I bought a tunic for my first day of training, it was hot, itching and generally uncomfortable. When I qualify I'm going to go for a polo shirt with my logo on I think :)

I have a tunic but I hate the fabric and it seems to hate me! So I have a plain black top with my company name in diamontes and I also have a customised top from vistaprint but found it faded after the first wash :(

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

In this weather I'm wearing a pair of linen cropped trousers & loose cotton top

there is another thread on here somewhere about this....

i got some linen trousers from primark!!they do all colours, long and cropped and they look fab, ive also got a few black dresses that i wear when its really hot. I think as long as you look smart wear whatever is comfortable and cool xx

Yeah im considering buying some tshirts too has anyone got the harmony tee yet if so whats it like for size x

I have a tunic but I hate the fabric and it seems to hate me! So I have a plain black top with my company name in diamontes and I also have a customised top from vistaprint but found it faded after the first wash :(

Where did you have the top made with the diamantes? X

I am really, really struggling in my tunic with the weather as close and humid as it is right now, and being mobile means that a well ventilated room/space isn't always available. Does anyone have any breathable tunics to recommend? And do you think a tee shirt is smart enough?

I just bought a top from new look and got on ebay for iron on transfers they were easy, look fab and have lasted really well :D hth

Latest posts

Back