Nail tech ,The best training I can get any ideas ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for all your advice

So far iv decided college is not good enough for what i want so thanks

Now iv just got to call a few places ,

Funkee nails ,Thank you i will ask if they can help with regards to models as i know 100% ill not get anyone id not thought of asking thank you :hug:

I'm going to get on with my training for lash's and tan's first going to book them next month and really excited with that ,then ill have to save some money up for the nails part but ill get there in the end lol

:hug:

Hi Morado,

I can only tell you about how exceptional the CND training is.

I have been with them for a few years & have undergone a foundation course in Liquid & Powder, Induction course in Brisa Gel & Spa Manicure & Pedicure courses.

The training is fantastic, the people & training Ambassadors are lovely people, so easy to talk to and so very helpful.

CND is one of THE most respected nail company's in the industry, with award winning education - you cannot go wrong there.

And good on you for looking into Flirties Lashes & Tantrick Spray Tanning too, another excellent company with exceptionally good training.

YW Morado :)

Heather I'm in the same situation as yourself & abit stuck because of the lac of training a college !!

I was only taught a white tip & clear or pink acrylic overlay. I was never taught 'smile lines' & still don't know how to do them & I wouldn't know how to do a set without the use of tips wheras I see alot of ladies on here do not use tips & create a longer nail bed & tip with just acrylic/gel.

Think I seriously need to call CND & get onto the L&P course lol x

Hi Morado,

Its not very often I post - more lurk really! But I can't tell you how lucky you are to have escaped throwing good money - potentially thousands of pounds away by finding this site and only wish I'd have found it years ago before throwing money at really terrible training (and I don't mean just nails by the way), do as much research on here as you can - the information is invaluable and take on board the opinions of people resonding to you as there is soooooooo much experience in this forum - one word of warning though - it can get very addictive!

Stick your neck out and do the CND course!

Latest posts

Back