Nail technicians & Manager JOBS!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matrix

Reaction score
This leading UK Nail salon is looking for a nail technician and Managers with a good Nail background to be based within various major department stores around the UK.
If you have at least 6 months' experience and can do all types of nails please apply today.
Immediate start.
Must have courses and NVQ's in Nail and Beauty or CIDESCO if from overseas.
You must be UK based to apply for this position.

Locations are- London, Newcastle, Dublin, Leicester, Rushmere, Derby, Manchester, Aberdeen, Southport, Oxford, Cardiff, Basingstoke, Colchester, Croydon, Belfast & Norwich.

Please email cv to [email protected] with the location required.

If it is such a leading UK Nail Salon .. why not mention who it is??

I hate adds like this.

It looks like it's an add for Nails Inc!!!!!!

Well why don't they just say who they are? Why all the cloak 'n dagger?

Not sure in answer to you Geeg, but I do have my own suspicions.....

nailcouture said:
It looks like it's an add for Nails Inc!!!!!!

I also think this could be for Nails Inc...im in Southport and my salon is just round the corner from Debanhams which has just had a Nails Inc stand appear about 2 weeks ago....im very eager to know what is going on as I have never seen anyone working on the stand yet.

I thought debenhams had new york city nails franchise in them.

New York City nails in partnership with Lena white(opi) do have sights in some Debenhams stores, but they do not have a salon in Croydon, which is near to me. There is only Nails inc in debenhams, or Associate nails within Allders. Then all the other salons are independant.

Nails inc does not have the manopoly within all debenhams department stores.

New York City Nails has now taken over Selfridges from Nail Haven. They are still looking for a manager and a technician.

lol does this come with masks and efiles then??????

Matrix said:
This leading UK Nail salon is looking for a nail technician and Managers with a good Nail background to be based within various major department stores around the UK.
If you have at least 6 months' experience and can do all types of nails please apply today.
Immediate start.
Must have courses and NVQ's in Nail and Beauty or CIDESCO if from overseas.
You must be UK based to apply for this position.

Locations are- London, Newcastle, Dublin, Leicester, Rushmere, Derby, Manchester, Aberdeen, Southport, Oxford, Cardiff, Basingstoke, Colchester, Croydon, Belfast & Norwich.

Please email cv to [email protected] with the location required.
This is for Nails Inc.

In Glasgow (I think!!)...sometime recently anyway, there was a nails stand in the middle of the shopping centre called nails express or something like that, they use creative products etc, could it be these instead?

express nails? I walked past them in the buchanan galleries yesterday :) they took £35 for a full set, no appointment necessary and it took them 45 mins. I didn't notice which products they used, but surely it must be the same :)

Yes...that was the place where we went for some xmas shopping. They used creative products as I went and had a look as you do!! I hoped to get a pricelist but only got a flyer as they said they were waiting for pricelists. I didn't see anyone getting their nails done tho. I wonder how they manage to get the nails done so quick!

A client told me once she had a set done in less than an hour and they did no consultation, applied tips, didn't blend much, applied pink & white, don't spend much time shaping the outline or profile of the nail so her nails were like egyptian hats, lumpy and squint smiles and no aftercare advice given all for £40!

Sorry for going off topic a bit there!!!:rolleyes:

I have the treatment menu for express nails, 1st floor Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow. It say's on it Fully Qualified Creative Master Nail Technicians, No appointment necessary! Acrylic or Gel (approx. 45mins) Natural £35, French £38, Colour £40, Glitter £45, and nail gem £1. They are based in the middle of a busy shopping centre and although it's a nice set up, it's totally open, not my idea of a relaxing treatment.:sad: I'm new on here but I hope this helps.;)

i wouldn't be able to relax either, I'm far too nosy for that sort of thing, lol!

I didn't see anyone getting their nails done when I went past the first time, but when I went past again, they were all busy. I would love to go and get a set to see if they really are masters. Anyone care to sponsor my research? Only kidding :D

I did think about getting mine done out of curiosity.....but I've done that before and wished I hadn't! Maybe next time I'm down I'll check them out more!!

Latest posts

Back