Nail Techs in the North Northumberland area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyDodds

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on a mercy mission for my customers - I am due my baby at the end of march, and finishing work at the beginning of march, and feel I am leaving my customers in the lurch nail-wise! I know of several nail technicians in my area that i could re-direct them to but unfortunately their reputations for being good aren't great. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to take on my customers and do a good job for them? I work in Alnwick, and my customers come from as far as Berwick in the north, to Newcastle in the south, and various places in between. Any help will be greatly appreciated!:Love:

(P.s. apologies if i've put this thread in the wrong forum!)

Hi,

I'm on a mercy mission for my customers - I am due my baby at the end of march, and finishing work at the beginning of march, and feel I am leaving my customers in the lurch nail-wise! I know of several nail technicians in my area that i could re-direct them to but unfortunately their reputations for being good aren't great. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to take on my customers and do a good job for them? I work in Alnwick, and my customers come from as far as Berwick in the north, to Newcastle in the south, and various places in between. Any help will be greatly appreciated!:Love:

Anyone?!?

Hi, I am based in Berwick upon tweed. My website is www.lovenails.info

If I can be of any help?

Lilian

(Moving to my own premises from November)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

.....of course you can have them all back when you come back to work. Been their myself!

Lilian

Im in northumberland, feel free to pm if you want a chat :) xx

Hi, I am based in Berwick upon tweed. My website is www.lovenails.info

If I can be of any help?

Lilian

(Moving to my own premises from November)

Thank you so much for your offer-shall pm you soon! Xx

Hi,

Hi, do we have any mobile technicians in the area?!

Hi,
Does anyone else do creative l&p in the Northumberland area?!

Anyone?!? 😣

Latest posts

Back