Nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scentsations

Reaction score
Hey, What natural nail tips are good to use. I have the edge olympic tips for college as this was on the kit list but would prefer the well less tips.

I use pro impressions tips & find them really great to work with xx

Pro Impressions Advance Tips all the way!!! 😜

I've got pro impressions professional natural 1/2 well which I really like. I've also got some advance natural smile but not used them yet- can anyone tell me (as they have no well) can you only use them when there is some natural nail length and how much glue do you use..like 1mm or something and do they stay on as well? (sorry to hijack your original post hun) xx

I've got pro impressions professional natural 1/2 well which I really like. I've also got some advance natural smile but not used them yet- can anyone tell me (as they have no well) can you only use them when there is some natural nail length and how much glue do you use..like 1mm or something and do they stay on as well? (sorry to hijack your original post hun) xx

I treat the advance tips exactly the same way I would a tip with a well in it - exactly the same amount of glue along the edge just as u would with a well.
They stay on perfectly and as advertised do not need too be blended - I wouldn't use any other brand of tips now 😃

Where can you get pro impression tips from? Thanks

I treat the advance tips exactly the same way I would a tip with a well in it - exactly the same amount of glue along the edge just as u would with a well.
They stay on perfectly and as advertised do not need too be blended - I wouldn't use any other brand of tips now 😃
Thanks! I'll try them out xx

Pro impressions have their own website, just register and then you can buy xx

I did wonder too, I looked at the advance and the professional but wasn't sure. Think i will order the professional to start with and try the advance later. Thanks for the reply ladies. What is the difference with half well and well less or do they mean the same thing. I love this sight. I have learned so much since i have been on here and realised i have a long way to go.

I use the advance tips, you only need to have a tiny amount on the natural nail before your L&P & they blend sooo easily xx

Hi

Got pro impression tips, the ones you have to file down to get a c shape then apply to the tail. This filing is cracking me up as I can't get the shape properly, and wasting tips! Can I get tips that I don't have to file down like this? It's making me go off tips.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Anyone please?

Thank you?

I use the advance tips, you only need to have a tiny amount on the natural nail before your L&P & they blend sooo easily xx

I am confused by this thread. Are the Advanced Tips without wells and if so do you need to blend them?

Also, if you have tips without wells, isn't there a ridge underneath where the natural nail free edge is attached to the tips, particular after a few weeks growth?

Hi hun, you have to be a nail professional to post on here

I am a nail tech student, will update my profile when qualified!

I'll call pro impressions in the morning unless anyone knows?

Thanks.

I am a nail tech student, will update my profile when qualified!

I'll call pro impressions in the morning unless anyone knows?

Thanks.

Ok hun..have a look on proimpressions website xx

I've been using the cuccio nail tips with the wells as this is what I was given to use. Now I've been looking at the pro impressions ones. I've been instructed to use the one with wells however. I also wanted to buy some stiletto nail tips, but none of the pro impressions ones come with wells. Does anyone know where to get stiletto nail tips with wells at a decent quality?x

Latest posts

Back