Nail Trainer Problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jospurs

Reaction score
Hi

Even my nail trainer is giviing me problems lol. I just got it today and my tips wont stick on the nails! I am using the glue that came with the trainer.:irked: Any ideas.

Also my forms wont stick either, should i be using reusable ones.

Any help please

Jo

I would try another adhesive and you have to hold them blighter's on hard and for longer than usual. x

Hi Angie

Yes I tried my nsi glue and held them on longer. I will try again. I am trying to do natural nail, is that ok on trainer?

natural nail..??

Hi

Do you mean a natural look? With a natural tip/sculpt?

:)Hi,
I had the same problem hun,use a diffrent glue.I changed to nsi glue.Mine are ok now.hope it helps.xx

yes natural tip

HI

You should be fine creating a natural look, do bear in mind the mmm interesting color that the nail beds are on the nail trainer though :eek: Is it practicing blending in your natural tips that you are concentrating on? You could always try a plastic's glue as that is what your sticking together.

(only on your trainer though not anyones nails)

Yes its the blending which I have problems with. The glue seems to be disolving the nail tip. I am going to try again.

If you all hear a scream, its me! LOL

Yes its the blending which I have problems with. The glue seems to be disolving the nail tip. I am going to try again.

gigi actually replied to another geek about this- if the tip is crumbling there is air trapped underneth it ( if i remember right :rolleyes:).

Ok thats something i didnt realise. I have managed to get 2 to stick, so maybe me an my training hand will have a good relationship in the end. I hope so she very costly!

Jo xx

have you tried changing the glue? that is a very common problem on here - also is it the number 13 nail?

The number 13 nail is flat, it can be very difficult as the tips could be too curved for it- therefore the tip tries to "spring" back into shape once pressed onto the nail....

am i making sense?

Yes that right it is number 13 nail. Booklet said that was th easiest to do!

Jo x

Yes that right it is number 13 nail. Booklet said that was th easiest to do!

Jo x

the easiest for me was the thumb one...... found 13 very tricky to master.

hi my trainer glue is fine but the tips are a nightmare i used a creative tip today with trainer glue worked a treat !!:lol:

Hi Again

A question about nail no 18 ithink, The one that looks like it needs an infill and has a small chip at the free edge. What am I suppose to do with that one! By that I mean the infill bit of it.

Jo x

Latest posts

Back