Nail training in Herts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink-pi

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive just joined the forum today and wanted to know where people have trained, I live in Hertfordshire and wish to do training in herts, i wish to learn various nail systems.

Thanks in advance :)

hi - im in herts too and have just completed my training with Bio Sculpture, which is in St Albans - really great product and good training. Also, I know Calgel have their head office in Luton and carry out training there too.

HOpe that helps.:)

hi - im in herts too and have just completed my training with Bio Sculpture, which is in St Albans - really great product and good training. Also, I know Calgel have their head office in Luton and carry out training there too.

I did Calgel training in luton again it is this side of luton by the airport so although beds, is easy to get to and i thoroughly recommend it if you want to offer a soak off gel.

There is a company in Bushey called NCO that do training.

Thanks! im actually from st,albans :) Do want to learn other systems too.

Latest posts

Back