Nail varnish divider slots for carry case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

char1112

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to find a way of storing my bottles of gel varnish in my current bag.

I LOVE the bag I've got at the moment and don't want to buy another. I love the Roo ones but I don't need anything else to carry round, the case I've got at the moment has all the space I need but I'd like to had something I can put in my current bag to keep my bottles from rolling about, I think it's making varnish go round the edge of the bottles, I'm forever cleaning them and no matter how I stack them they always fall over when I'm driving :(

I hope people know what I'm on about, I searched a thread before but all they recommended was a new bag which I don't want or need xx

Hi,
Yes I brought some inserts for my case from eBay for my shellac ( which fit perfect and there were loads of different ones. i tried to find them for you but can't remember what they were called as its been over a year since iv brought them ... And it won't let me search that far back on my feedback ... boooo ...
Will keep looking and il let you know if I find them
Or look at the little roo varnish case and put them in your box ...
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

http://bit.ly/18vUAEy

Woohoo found it for you/ this is what I brought for my case ....

Hope this link works ...

Xxxxxx

It does -thanks:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks so much this is fantastic, exactly what I was looking for! :) :) :) xx

Just had a 'eurika' moment! Until my holders arrive I'm going to cut up and tape a load of kitchen roll and toilet roll tubes together (I use gelish so it's ideal for the round bottles).

Just FYI for anyone who needs a quick fix xx

No problem at all,
Sharing is caring ... <3
Xxxx

Latest posts

Back